Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New massage parlour in Salisbury  (Read 4530 times)

Offline Fatman

So my bad last week i walked past a new Thai massage parlour in Brown street top end near to the Mc Donald’s.. if your a local it’s near or next to the arcade across the road from the old safeways exit t max (I’m old)..
Can’t find anything on gmaps google viva gum adaltworks… has anyone see or visited?

Thanks chap’s happy hunting..

Offline Bigwilts

No experience of the place, but it’s presumably here:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Information on the website & Facebook are fairly generic, but if you search the name on google the opening hours don’t go on to late hours, which could imply legitimacy

Offline Fatman

Bingo brilliant.. thanks a mill and happy Xmas.. will try and book tomorrow if it all works out I’ll report back.

Offline Strokemeplease

will try and book tomorrow if it all works out I’ll report back.
I'll await your report with interest.

Offline Bigwilts

I’ve since been, and have put up a review,  massage - with one extra (I won’t spoil reading the review and leave you in anticipation of the surprise extra)

Offline RobT22

Thanks for the review. That is one extra I would love to have Every time.

Offline Bigcityman

Always good to hear there are new places opening up in my home town.....
Has anybody visited the Fisherton St parlours recently, and if so what prices are you expected to pay

Offline Bigwilts

On Fisherton street, generally £30 for half an hour and £80 for body body, perhaps less as you may be asked what you’d offer
More services could be on offer

The Thai place has a much better standard than the Oriental, and some very fit ladies on occasion
It may depend on the shift but the Oriental place seems more likely to be older / dumpier and the Thais tending to be ranging from plain for a Thai to stunners

The Oriental has the latest opening hours

Above Fisherton street by the roundabout I’ve only had legitimate massages

Offline Strokemeplease

Thanks for the review Bigwilts.

Above Fisherton street by the roundabout I’ve only had legitimate massages.
I've been there twice and had hand relief followed by tea on both occasions, but that was two or three years ago.

Offline Bigwilts

Thanks for the review Bigwilts.
I've been there twice and had hand relief followed by tea on both occasions, but that was two or three years ago.
Thanks - I did have it in my hazy memory that I had heard of more at the roundabout.  But I’ve only been there in more recent years, so it could be times have changed or just my experiences - as can be seen on here a few times everyone’s experience could vary

For the Thai place on Fisherton street I was sure that I’d heard it was legit only, and I have a feeling that I had been there some time ago getting legit only. 
(I have memories of something about the room that I’m convinced was one of these two which is not in either of them - which could mean a refit and change of management etc or of course my memory could be blurred and it was somewhere totally different)

Having been convinced in my head that the Fisherton Thai as legit and that I was getting good legit services at the roundabout I wasn’t bothering, until one day I passed a real beauty at the window with the closed sign up.  I actually had a massage at the roundabout and on my way back saw the open sign so had to try the beauty.  I left smiling

Offline Strokemeplease

For the Thai place on Fisherton street I was sure that I’d heard it was legit only
I have been there several times (and also to Lanna Thai in Andover) and always left smiling. On one occasion I was offered full service. The girls rotate between Sabai, Lanna and Leela (in Eastleigh), and I agree that some of them are real beauties.