Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: fingerlushlady - Barnsley  (Read 3883 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5577738) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline viper13

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In Call – Barnsley

£140 - 1 hour

Had a meet with this one recently

Initial contact was by AW email, noticed next day she read it just before midnight but didn’t have a reply.   

My text stated my mini profile and likes and style of meet.  I always put this info as I hate to go into my likes on arrival.  It just feels like you're in a shop and the assistant comes up and asked if they can help and is there anything you're looking for, if you get my meaning, kills the initial mood for me.  :dash:

Following day, she replied at 1408hrs confirming her start times and her availability.  Following day was good as any for me, so fired off a message saying please confirm and I’ll put a booking on AW.  I also sent the same message to her mobile saying I had placed the booking on AW and repeated my likes to her mobile saying this is for you as a refresher on the morning of our meet.   

She replied two hours later asking if I could arrange my time for 11am, as she had to pop out first thing, not a problem and placed a booking on for 11am meet.  She read it but didn’t confirm the booking, not a problem can sort that on the day.

Following morning of the meet, as per my booking instructions, I sent a text at 0836 confirming all well my end hope all is well with you for our 11am meet?  Thanks see you soon.

At 0925, almost an hour later, message was still shown delivered but not read, so fired a second asking is everything ok your end for 11am please.

At 0948 both messages were shown read, so fired a third off saying I can see you have read both messages but not replied and I need to think about setting off or I’m not going to get to yours for 11am, please let me know if we are still on for 11am or if there is a problem.

At 0952 I get a message from a mobile not recognised, it’s from her saying she has a problem with her phone also a family problem and can I do tomorrow.  :mad:

Fired a message to this phone and confirmed I could and for 1030, her first availability and first meet of the day, also placed a second booking on AW.

Following morning did the same, fired a message off to both phones at 0826 hrs saying all is well please confirm all is well your end.

Looked like at first this was going to be a repeat of the previous day as after half an hour I had no reply, both messages shown delivered and read this time, but no reply for 40 minutes.  Then I received a reply confirming all was well, thank fuck for that.  :yahoo:

Sent my last message just as I was leaving referring to my message sent to her phone regarding my likes as a refresher if needed.

Arrived with 9 minutes to spare and gave it five minutes to our meet time saying, “Here”.

She replied five minutes later saying can I give her five minutes.  Replied saying “Nno problem no rush”.  Six minutes later she sent a message saying ready and door number.

It’s a semi-detached house on what I would describe as an unadopted road, discreet Ish, I parked right outside the house, so I didn’t have a problem with the location.  There is plenty of free off-street parking though as an alternative.

Inside the house is pristine she’s obviously very house proud it’s very nice and immaculate in décor.

Knocked on the door and she opened it, the usual stood behind.   

She is as you would expect from her photos in her free gallery.  Very slim petite, age wise not sure, I’m useless ay guessing ages with some of these SPs.  At a guess, and I hate to offend, she could be a little older, has a fit lithe body and in good nick.  Dressed in black FF stockings, suspenders and some black baby doll type top, a little makeup, obviously gone to some effort in presentation.  I was pleased with what was in front of me anyway and she led the way upstairs, a nice sight.

Into the bedroom which was immaculate as the same as the rest of the house from what I could tell. She laid on the bed and asked if she looked ok, I replied, “Just perfect”.  :P

Put my phone and car keys onto a sideboard along with the fee and began to get undressed.  Laid down next to her and she said, “What do you like” Ahgggg FFS!!!  :angry:

I said, “Did you not read my email and text regarding likes I sent and reminded you before setting off this morning saying it was there as a refresher”?  She repeated what I sent so I thought “why ask”! 

Anyway, after my blood had stopped boiling over and calmed down, we laid there for a few minutes, 3 or 4 just a little small talk, asked if she had sorted the problem out previous day then into some nice DFK and feeling/groping each other.

Top off to reveal a pair of small breasts, which she then said, I’ve only got small boobs, they’re a small hand full, told her they were ok by me I’m not a boob man.

A grope and a suck on each as I made my way down licking and kissing as I reached her pussy.  Dry-ish but becoming slightly moist.  Gave it some slow long licks as she became wet and then eased my middle finger in and slowly finger fucked her as I continued to lick long and slow.  After a few minutes she was running with juices and began to make encouraging noises and push down, indicating she wants me to go faster, but I kept it at a slow speed, just to get her really warmed up.

After a few more minutes she was gripping the sheets, pillow then pushing down again and stroking my head.  Then from time to time trying to face fuck my tongue and push down faster becoming more vocal.   

This went on for about 15 or 20 minutes then she became more vocal, her whole body shuddered as she came to orgasm and eventually clamped my head not able to take anymore.  She sat up and said WOW, WOW.  I said I like giving oral and she said I can tell.  Makes you feel better when your efforts are appreciated  ;)

She then said it’s my turn, and OMG can she suck a cock, fucking hell, Dyson has fuck all on this one. Didn't want this to stop but time was getting on and I asked her to rubber up saying that’s too good and she said it’s supposed to be and laughed.  She then said if you think that was good wait for the next bit, rubber on and climbed on.   

Into CG and this went on for quite a few minutes and then without warning, just flipped her over into mish, we both almost fell off the bed and she started laughing, repositioned ourselves and off we went.  :rolleyes:   

After a few minutes I looked at my watch and I was 5 mins over my time, this was taking into account the 5 minute delay on arrival.

Climbed off and said finish me by BJ but pulled out just before I came and continued by hand.  She has CIM at discretion but didn’t question or comment, I enjoyed it none the less.

As she passed my wipes, she made a comment about the time saying, “is that the time”, looked at my watch and said “yes”, I had been there 1 hr 15 mins from arrival.  Got dressed and had a chat as I did, there was no other signal that she wanted me out the door, she was happy to converse in a relaxed way.  I think it was her way of saying, “Look I don’t clock watch”, that’s what I made of it. 
Walked out the door 1hr 25 mins from arrival.

Wasn’t sure about booking this one at first but in the end glad I did, really enjoyed the meet, she’s really a nice person, easy to get on with and talk to.

Would I see her again, probably.  :unknown:   

But in no rush, too many on my to do list and not seen yet like most of us.

She is GVFM and provided a very sensual and enthusiastic GFE which is just what I asked for so I can’t complain.

:hi:

Offline Fra66le

Very patient. I think I might have just given up.

Offline viper13

Very patient. I think I might have just given up.

The first appointment which she said she had to cancel was frustrating, I was showered and ready to go.
Second arranged meet I had a Plan B so wasn't too bothered if she did the same again.

But yes, I think patience is my middle name sometimes  :rolleyes:

:hi: