Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG Evidence Found Later  (Read 1696 times)

Offline threechilliman

Morning all!

A word of warning. We're all careful about removing every shred of evidence post-punt but no matter how much care you take, there's always that chance you might find something later.

This morning, I found a long, black hair about my person that can only have come from a punt on Monday.

I've showered 3 times since and still it got through the net.

Always, always keep checking!

tcm

Offline shagbambi

Blame it on the tube "They pack us in like sardines"!

Offline CBPaul

Good advice and a good reminder. I guess it depends on where you found it, some areas of the body would be harder to explain away than others.

I've got into the habit of checking for incriminating evidence, worst cases were my face smeared in lipstick - luckily I stopped at a petrol station and got very strange looks which getting all self conscious made me loom in the rear view mirror - and a condom wrapper left on the parcel shelf of the car which I spotted when I stopped for a piss on the way home.

thewonderingdick

It Must be hard to be in a relationship and punting at the same time all that worry,hiding evidence, lieing, being careful with what you say, talking in your sleep,its a stress i could NOT handle!! has a single guy punting  thy come to my home sometimes gone 12 midnight, i leave the condoms on the floor and pick them up when i'm in the mood,text them, talk to them on the phone,sometimes they leave things in my home...i just don't care! what a joy it is to be dirty,free and single

doc14

Good advice and a good reminder. I guess it depends on where you found it, some areas of the body would be harder to explain away than others.

- and a condom wrapper left on the parcel shelf of the car which I spotted when I stopped for a piss on the way home.

lipstick I could possibly explain but a condom wrapper?....... er no, can't think of that one unless it was planted by the guy making animals out of balloons / condoms

Offline jawill

I would also recommend not wearing a white top...... I noticed make up on mine once

Offline YouOnlyLiveOnce

Nowadays I always put everything punting-related in one place: a specific zippable pocket in my "man-bag".  Spare condoms, punting phone, carpark tickets... it all goes in there.  Stray hairs might be a problem,  but if I found one, it would go in there too.

Then, on the evening after the punt when my wife has gone to bed, I open the pocket and deal with everything, leaving it empty.

Offline threechilliman

I would also recommend not wearing a white top...... I noticed make up on mine once

I generally wear a dark top for that reason

tcm

Type_O_Negative

It happened to me too. One day i found long blonde hair on my shirt after "session" with WG. But in my case - i'm single so i didn't worry about it  :D

Offline threechilliman

I've got into the habit of checking for incriminating evidence, worst cases were my face smeared in lipstick - luckily I stopped at a petrol station and got very strange looks which getting all self conscious made me loom in the rear view mirror - and a condom wrapper left on the parcel shelf of the car which I spotted when I stopped for a piss on the way home.

It was after I'd washed my cock that I found it. Thank fuck my OH hadn't decided a BJ was in order this morning and been first upon the crime scene...

tcm

Offline smiths

Morning all!

A word of warning. We're all careful about removing every shred of evidence post-punt but no matter how much care you take, there's always that chance you might find something later.

This morning, I found a long, black hair about my person that can only have come from a punt on Monday.

I've showered 3 times since and still it got through the net.

Always, always keep checking!

tcm

Good advice. Years ago a punting mate of mine got caught out by his missus with a piece of glitter stuck to his back despite having had showers since the punt. Glitter was used by loads of WGs in those days.

Ben4454

Tell your wife you're a secret crossdresser.

Problem solved!  :drinks: