Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Priya - 4 Lisle St, Soho Walk-Up  (Read 1879 times)

Offline Cullen

I was on the prowl in Leicester Sq a couple of weeks back, hoping to get some quality time with one of Romanian Adele, Romanian Sophie or Romanian Italian Anna, none of whom were available for one reason or another. With ballbags like Buster Gonads and time against me, I resolved to get it on with the first girl that was free when I came-a-knockin. And thus Romanian Indian/Portuguese Priya came into my life.

I'd actually seen her before, at 34 Romilly Street walk-up a few years ago, although I only realised this during our post-coital chat. She's mid 30s I would guess, reasonably attractive face, dark olive skin, long black hair, decentish body with some puppy fat going on and a nice, if slightly droopy pair of chebs. I wouldn't have batted an eyelid had she told she she was from Roma gypsy stock. Not that it really mattered in the grand scheme of things. We negotiated a deal (oral, one position and RO - instead of the usual oral and two positions - for £50), and I whipped my clothes off while she went to stash the cash. The room itself was reasonable by walk-up standards, clean, red light on, and that unmistakable sense of being in a space designed for one purpose only.

Back a couple of minutes later, she stripped off before I had that honour and got on the bed. As I moved in for a nuzzle on those fine titties I noticed a certain musky, almost Christmassy scent on her, like mulled wine or cinnamon, which I commented on and she seemed to take as a compliment. I then gave her shaven hole a good licking before kneeling on the bed while she rolled on the rubber and laid down to give me a suck. She knew her game, gentle but purposeful, and I could've remained in this position until she shooed me out the door, but I had to be real here, so I withdrew and opened her legs up for some missionary. While she didn't make eye contact, she was smiling throughout and I had a good grope while I fucked her. Didn't last long, mind.

I probably wont see her again (although I probably thought that when I first saw her at Romilly St), but she's a good provider with a decent face and body and well worth a try.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 07:09:22 pm by Cullen »