Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khloe Diaz - Incall Chelsea  (Read 2069 times)

10 review(s) for KhloeDiaz (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Online Silencio

Link: External Link/Members Only

Cost: £350 for 1 hour incall.

Comms: Arranged over AW email and booking request. I explained the roleplay scenario I wanted a Khloe was very accomodating.

Personality: Extroverted Scottish lass, very friendly, very talkative - at times a struggle to get a word in!

Looks: 10/10 - I asked for a secretary outfit with black lingerie set underneath, she has an absolutely banging body, proper bimbo look if you're into that. Wears a lingerie set VERY well. Fake tits and Fake bum, there's a bit of scarring on the bum which was a little off-putting, tits were well done though. She's in her late 30s and her face has some age lines, but she's still very attractive and I was very turned on just by looking at her.

Service: I asked for a secretary roleplay session and gave her a specific scenario with lots of details. She studied this well and discussed this with me when I arrived to make sure it covered everything I wanted. I went for a shower and upon exiting we immediately went into the roleplay, which she did very well. With some mutual touching and groping she started to strip off and showed her all-black lingerie set which, my god, she wore very very well, she looked amazing, like a glamour model and it turned me right on. After a bit more groping and dirty talk she led me over to the bed where we got further undressed and she started playing with my cock, switching between handjob and blowjob. The handjob was great, she handled my cock really well and got me rock hard without being too aggressive or vigorous like some SPs are. The blowjob was a little lacking, she used her tongue well but didn't go very deep, it was more like a tongue tease than a full on blowjob. She didn't do this for as long as I would have wanted before she got out a vibrator and we engaged in some mutual masturbation until she came and then she instructed me to lick her pussy, which I was more than happy to, she tasted good, very clean and was responsive to my tongue both physically and verbally. Again, I would have liked this to last a bit longer, but she moved us onto fucking, after a bit more hand and mouth action she put on the condom and rode me, which for brief moments was really good, but she didn't really sustain it before just rocking back and forth, I don't think she was up for the effort to really ride me. We switched into missionary and this was much better, her hands were all over me, she was vocal and we found a great rhythm, I wanted to switch into doggy and that was great too apart from her bum being a little took fake and firm for my preference, but she took a pounding and again was responsive and vocal which I liked. Then she instructed me to wank myself off (my request as part of the roleplay) whilst she kissed and licked my neck, interspersed with dirty talk and light FK until I came. Then we had a long chat about various things, had a shower and left.

Overall the service was mostly good - the blowjob and her riding me cowgirl could have been better and in general she rushed through things just a little too quickly. Other than, I was happy with the service and the roleplay aspect was very well done.

Recommendation: Roleplay was very well done, she was exactly like her photos, very well put together and had just the right look I was after. The service was lacking a little and a bit rushed, but overall this is a positive for me on the basis that she looks amazing and did the roleplay really well, which is rare to find. If you're after a more regular service, there is better value service elsewhere.

Will I return? For a roleplay session, yes, for a regular service, probably not.