Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: rebecca_gfe - Bristol  (Read 3787 times)

82 review(s) for rebecca_gfe (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by southcoastpunter]

Offline Lecoamraam

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

First time meet with and review of Rebecca. This will not come as a surprise to anyone here: She is beautiful, sexy and a lot of fun to be with.

When: 13 December 2022
Where: Kingswood - Bristol
Cost: 150 for 1 hour
Comms: Initially made contact through AW mail, so my profile and feedback were available for Rebecca to check. The rest of the communication went through texts, which were quickly answered.
The Lady: Rebecca is as she states in her AW profile. A pretty lady, petite body, around 160cm, toned and well maintained with a firm round bum. She has enhanced boobs which are well done, are nicely proportioned to her body and soft to touch and squeeze.

The Meet: I parked on her direction in one of the free parkings near to her location (Cecil Road Carpark) and walked to the disclosed address. The remote door opener did not work, so Rebecca had to come down to the hallway to pick me up. It was cold and there were folks about, so not so nice for Becks. It did not bother me though.
In the appartement I was properly greeted with some kisses and a hug and was offered a hot shower to warm up and clean the tools. I handed her the envelope, which she tossed on the table and ignored throughout the booking.
Once clean and warm we went to the bedroom and began the action. Light kissing, not FK or DFK unfortunately even though I cleaned teeth and mouth before the meet. There must have been reasons for it, which I respected.  Throughout the activities there was a bit of chatter and laughter. This I do not mind as I like fun laughter and do not take things super seriously. On the bed we went into more serious sexual action. A bit of long, quite nice deepthroat on me, and me licking and fingering Rebecca until she climaxed.

Then on with the rubber and I penetrated her tight pussy in missionary. Fucked for a while in different variations and with different angles of penetration. Then turned her over for some doggy. This was appreciated by Becks as she reached back to grab my hand so I could pull myself hard into her. “Ooh, that’s nice and deep.” She was moaning. It almost made me cum. I took off the rubber, Rebecca sucked me some more and I came in her mouth.

After a brief rest we then went back to more oral, 69 with some light anal play and some masturbation for a second pop, again CIM to swallow.

We ended the booking with some relaxed chatting about lifestyle and stuff, before me taking another quick shower and kissing Rebecca goodbye at the door.

Conclusion: This was a very nice meet. I was under the impression that we both enjoyed our time together and that is very important to me. This is definitely a POSITIVE in my book.

Would I recommend: YES, Rebecca is worth a visit if you are cool with a funny witty chatty girl. If you just want a silent fuck doll, I do not think she is your type.

Would I return: YES.

Online justalad

Thoroughly enjoyed my multiple meets with Bex.  1st class SP who gives a consistently good service.  Glad you enjoyed.

Offline mikeg1600

Top of my list for 2023, seems your guaranteed a good service

Online Coriniumstud

Definitely need to go and see her again, but I prefer early morning meetings and has Bex has a job it’s unlikely to happen  :dash:

Offline JasonMason

I follow her on Twitter, looks like she's out of action at the moment, she doesn't enjoy the best of health it would appear, shame as she's lovely  :thumbsup:

Online pythondan

I also follow Bex on Twitter and she does seem to be having a rough time at the moment with flu, back problems and her ongoing kidney issues.

She had back problems when last saw her pre-Covid but was pretty game with positions - e.g. cowgirl.

I'd like to see her again in 2023 but will be waiting until she is hopefully back to her best.

Offline BillyPoison

I like Bex she's lovely.

Sad she suffers so many health issues really.

More than her fair share for sure.

BP :hi:

Offline MajorPayne

I've fond memories of Rebecca

When I saw her all her public photographs showed her face.

Offline houseboot

I've fond memories of Rebecca

When I saw her all her public photographs showed her face.

Fond memories?

Looks like you're touting to me.

Offline radman67

She’s definitely a good one, seriously tight pussy too

Offline Fuzzyduck

Fond memories?

Looks like you're touting to me.

A bit harsh IMO. Fanboy yes, but he's not alone on this thread.

Offline houseboot

A bit harsh IMO. Fanboy yes, but he's not alone on this thread.

4 weeks after the OP and all the other replies were within 2 days of the OP

"Answering" a question which hadn't been asked.

So he's resurrected an old post for what reason? A strange post for him to make.