Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork: Indian Nahdia 19/08/2014, Canary Wharf, London  (Read 5214 times)

6 review(s) for Indian~Nahdia (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for Indian Jaida (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for ~ Serenha ~ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline laidbackasiandude

Service Provider Web-Link

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date of Event and location

Tuesday 19/8/2014 at a very large hotel equidistant from Canary Wharf Tube Station and South Quay DLR. Quite a lot of people
traffic going into and out of the hotel, hence no one paying any attention of me sauntering into the lobby and straight to the lift.
Room itself was spacious, clean with an en-suite bathroom/shower.

Duration of session and fee paid

One hour  £155-00  (including £25 premium for CIM)

Communication and planning stage communications

Somewhat awkward to say the least, need to have some perseverance and patience. I had my eye on this profile for around two
months, was some exchange of email correspondence back in July 2014 about a potential meet but gave it a miss then as thought
watching the World Cup should take precedence (did see the fantastic Dee though during July though just before the semi-finals).

I emailed Nahdia last Sunday with a firm view to a booking on the 19/8/2014, email promptly read but no reply. Following day
called Nahdia to follow up my email, she indicated the 19/8/2014 would be fine and confirmed services briefly over the phone that
I was seeking. Hence a formal awork booking request submitted on Monday 18/8/2014, and for completion a separate email sent
to specify outfit request etc.

Communication on the day of event  19/8/2014

I sms'd Nahdia around 9am to confirm that I would be meeting her and grateful if she could provide details of the hotel name, then
nearer the time of event I would call/sms her for the room number.  I received an sms about 30minutes later (9.32am) with the
hotel name and post code. So far so good.

Got to the hotel location somewhat early and to pass the time went for a stroll, found a decent spot where I could sit and read for
while  Demarque's "All Quiet on the Western Front". My allotted time was from 1.30pm - 2.30pm, so around 1.25pm I sms'd Nahdia
that I was very close by, a prompt for her to sms me back her room number. Got a text back from her at around 1.28pm that
she would call back in a few minutes. This took me by surprise, as my scheduled time with her was virtually imminent. Immediately
I texted back to ask politely that a brief sms from her with the room number would suffice. So I waited a bit longer but thoughts
crept into my mind "perhaps this could turn out badly?"

So I waited a bit longer, then at around 1.39pm received a call from Nahdia that it was fine for me to come up and provided the
room number. I briefly queried what the delay was, and that I had booked for 1.30pm and time was ticking, but she re-assured me
that there were no problems regarding me staying the full hour. To her credit, I did get a full hour and was not short-changed time
wise. So the actual booking was effectively amended from 1.30pm - 2.30pm to 1.43pm - 2.43pm. The delay wasn't her fault either,
it wasn't another client/punter she was finishing off but a cleaning maid had turned up impromptu.

Physical Appearance of Nahdia

She is facially very attractive, large almond shaped brown eyes, petite sizeish 8, and approximately 5ft tall (a bit taller with heels).
There was some conjecture regarding her pictures on her public gallery mentioned in a separate thread as below

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36079.0

The Nahdia I met was definitely NOT a size 10-12. Breast wise, I think more A cup than B, but with protruding nipples, shapely
legs and capped off with a rather peachy posterior. She wore the outfit as requested. She has long hair (black) but with henna
dye lowlights which accentuated IMHO her attractiveness. She's UK born of Indian descent, originating from the West Midlands.

Services rendered during the session

There was a brief stand-off prior to kick-off, as I was unaware of the reason of the delay in proceedings when I entered her room.
She only pointed out to me the reason (cleaning maid impromptu) once I was inside the room, politely I tried to suggest to her
that for future reference a simple sms to a punter/client waiting outside the hotel to explain what was happening would have been
the best thing to do if she couldn't speak over the phone whilst in the presence of hotel staff. Anyway, things gradually started to
warm up, but somewhat irritated that she counted my donation I had placed in an envelope on the bed in front of me (I took a
seat on the lounge chair and just smiled). My initial observation of her was that she can be feisty, and attempted to control the
tempo of proceedings, but I had other ideas. We started to kiss (clothes still on), which initially was closed mouth then she loosened
up and had decent exchange of French kissing. Not full on snogging but reasonable enough. Gradually clothes were discarded (mine
mostly) then all of a sudden I was shoved onto the bed, not in a malicious way but Nahdia seemed to be trying to assert control
again.

Clearly there is a bit of an "animal" about her, which is great as this means real passion. Again I quickly re-asserted my control
over proceedings and pulled her down onto the bed with me on top, and had a good bout of French kissing before I commenced
to remove her bra and panties, then started the first bout of cunnilingus. She was clean, freshly showered, scented and
very responsive.

After a decent session of licking her out it was time for her to return the favour. These days full on hard-core pounding is not
my thing, and much prefer extended oral without, 69, french kissing, either CIM or facial completion. Protected penetration was
on offer but for reasons cited I declined. Her oral without technique is very good, initially hands applied to tease, licking of the
head and shaft, excellent ball licking, lips sucking along the shaft then finally almost devouring my member with full on deep throat
sucking. She also maintained good eye contact POV style and maneuvered into a number of different positions whilst deep-throating
me. This was a first for me, an Indian WG actually providing thoroughly good OWO (so few actually even perform this and before
today's encounter only had two Indian WG's ever give me head OWO). I didn't last too long before erupting a huge load into her
mouth which she did not flinch or turn away, but sucked me literally dry before departing into the bathroom. Top marks for that.

The inevitable interlude, the usual chit-chat about life, hobbies etc. She did mention that she doesn't work alone from hotels but there
are two other Indian WGs acquaintances working with her when she tours, but in separate rooms. This may be interesting due to the
experience of fellow reviewer Turtle1 on the separate posting string attached earlier which I'll explain later.

Gradually got myself aroused and round two commenced, similar to round one but french kissing was deeper than before,
resulting in a second climax though not CIM second time around. These days I very rarely make it two ejaculations in the
hour, so again I have to compliment Nahdia's very talented mouth and excellent tongue work for that.

After a brief rest, showered, got dressed, one final snog then left with a thought "it had the hallmarks of a disastrous venture
but turned out very well in the end, most satisfying".  Her phone toward the end of our meeting was ringing incessantly, but
again credit to her she did not stop to take the call whilst I was with her.

The Final Analysis

Excellent OWO / Deepthroat with CIM
Good bouts of french kissing
Responsive to receiving oral, allowed some light fingering (think I could have gone in deeper with my fingers)
She's feisty and has genuine passion, and would not be averse to a deep pounding IMHO
Climaxing twice in an hour which for me is very much the exception rather than the rule.

Drawbacks:

General timekeeping, and haphazard communication as mentioned above. I believe it's attributable to her constantly working from
various hotels (seems to alternate from Reading, Heathrow, Canary Wharf and other regional locations), hence setting up a
mutually convenient appointment can be tricky. She even mentions this on her awork blog (recent update), perhaps if she had
a more fixed abode of residence to entertaining clients / punters then this would ameliorate the problem significantly.

Overall a positive from me as the Nahdia I met today delivered services as promised as stated on her profile and performance
wise alone was very good.

CAVEAT EMPTOR

My first posting on UKP on the London Regional page "seeking information" was about Nahdia which I'll provide the link for
again

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36079.0

On the above posting string Turtle1 revealed he experienced a horrible encounter with Nahdia, but his description of the
Nahdia he met was the complete polar opposite of the one I've just reviewed. Are there two Nahdias, one pretty and petite that I met
and another "ugly sister" version using the same profile where we both met Nahdia? It's a perplexing conundrum, but perhaps resolved in a hypothesis that since Nahdia and two of her acquaintances tour hotels simultaneously, perhaps Turtle1 may have encountered one of the other two WG's, links attached as follows:

Moral of the story, if it looks like a bait and switch then politely make your excuses and leave with wallet intact.

May your punting gods guide you safely in your endeavours, avoiding scammers and rip-off merchants.

Lbad

Offline themagicrat

Thanks for the excellent review. She's high on my hot list.

Offline jichael mackson

Private gallery doing bareback with a fat old man. Not so sure about her now. Could be her partner/FB but I dont like to see girls who have BB pictures. A shame.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks for the review and glad you had a good time.

I'm tempted from your review and description of her size, but her AW photos do look more size 10-12 than size 8 - any comment ?

JM - are there any facial pics on her PG ?

Cheers,

Private gallery doing bareback with a fat old man. Not so sure about her now. Could be her partner/FB but I dont like to see girls who have BB pictures. A shame.

I didn't subscribe to her Private Gallery (nor for that matter subscribe to any PGs on awork), her official profile list excludes BB.
I doubt very much that the oversized gent would be her partner, just wondering now whether she may do BB with some of her
regulars????

Offline jichael mackson

Cheers,

Sadly not - had hoped so when purchased.

Offline jichael mackson

I didn't subscribe to her Private Gallery (nor for that matter subscribe to any PGs on awork), her official profile list excludes BB.
I doubt very much that the oversized gent would be her partner, just wondering now whether she may do BB with some of her
regulars????

Without being an expert on men's bodies(!) I'd say the chap is in his 50's, white, big belly, 4 inch penis and quite wrinkled hands even for a fat bloke. Just doesn't seem right.

Search for first Indian/Pakistani punt goes on...

Thanks for the review and glad you had a good time.

I'm tempted from your review and description of her size, but her AW photos do look more size 10-12 than size 8 - any comment ?

Cheers,

I mentioned on my review that there was some conjecture regarding the pictures on her public gallery, some pics show size 8ish "Nahdia", and some others a 10-12 size "Nahdia".

As mentioned in my reply to Jichael Mackson, I didn't subscribe to her PG and as a rule never subscribe to any PG's on awork.
The "Nahdia" I met matched the written profile specifications, for example size 8ish, more A-Cup bra size than B, only about 5ft
without heels, strikingly pretty with black hair dyed with henna lowlights.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Sadly not - had hoped so when purchased.

:drinks: JM. Yes, I had hoped so too with 111 photos there! A facial pic would probably decide it for me, but without I don't think she will make the hl.

Offline jichael mackson

:drinks: JM. Yes, I had hoped so too with 111 photos there! A facial pic would probably decide it for me, but without I don't think she will make the hl.

No side-face shots or even hints of her looks, so cant help beyond OP's description.

I was still intending to see her, face picture or not... her pussy is nice, plump and smooth-shaven - the kind I love burying my face into! Got a hot little ass too.

Then I got to the other pictures  :(

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I mentioned on my review that there was some conjecture regarding the pictures on her public gallery, some pics show size 8ish "Nahdia", and some others a 10-12 size "Nahdia".

As mentioned in my reply to Jichael Mackson, I didn't subscribe to her PG and as a rule never subscribe to any PG's on awork.
The "Nahdia" I met matched the written profile specifications, for example size 8ish, more A-Cup bra size than B, only about 5ft
without heels, strikingly pretty with black hair dyed with henna lowlights.

Thanks again for clarifying and for providing the conjecture link which shows a very fair balance on your part.
I think I will pass for now as for the services I would want, £155 for an hour in London is bit too much of a gamble, but I'm glad you had a good time all the same.

Thanks again for clarifying and for providing the conjecture link which shows a very fair balance on your part.
I think I will pass for now as for the services I would want, £155 for an hour in London is bit too much of a gamble, but I'm glad you had a good time all the same.

No worries Mr Br1ghts1de, there were no credible reviews about "Nahdia" anywhere, so thought "give it a go" and duly report back.
The choice of meeting "Nahdia" or not meeting her is entirely the prerogative of my fellow punters/clients.

Offline smiths

regulars????

Same here, i dont contribute to the low lifes that run A/W directly on principle. As to who it might be barebacking this WG who knows. Very stupid to have such pictures in her PG if she doesnt advertise she offers BB but some WGs arent the smartest as we know.

Same here, i dont contribute to the low lifes that run A/W directly on principle. As to who it might be barebacking this WG who knows. Very stupid to have such pictures in her PG if she doesn't advertise she offers BB but some WGs aren't the smartest as we know.

Exactly my sentiments too Smiths. There is ambiguity about this profile and some of the pics on the public gallery, in addition on my
review I mentioned about another reviewer who met a "Nahdia" whose description didn't bear any resemblance to the "Nahdia" I met
earlier this week.

I know she works with two (or possibly more Indian/Pakistani WG's) whenever she goes on tours, others working from different hotel
rooms at the same hotel. It does appear some "mix and matching" of pictures going on here, all I can say again is thank god I didn't meet the "ugly sister" version of "Nahdia" that Turtle1 encountered.

The problem with knowing who is bare-backing whom is fraught with difficulty, for example WG's who exclude this from their official enjoys list, may do this on the quiet with their preferential clients for a premium, or do bare-back at home with partners and god knows
who else in their private lives.

Offline smiths

Exactly my sentiments too Smiths. There is ambiguity about this profile and some of the pics on the public gallery, in addition on my
review I mentioned about another reviewer who met a "Nahdia" whose description didn't bear any resemblance to the "Nahdia" I met
earlier this week.

I know she works with two (or possibly more Indian/Pakistani WG's) whenever she goes on tours, others working from different hotel
rooms at the same hotel. It does appear some "mix and matching" of pictures going on here, all I can say again is thank god I didn't meet the "ugly sister" version of "Nahdia" that Turtle1 encountered.

The problem with knowing who is bare-backing whom is fraught with difficulty, for example WG's who exclude this from their official enjoys list, may do this on the quiet with their preferential clients for a premium, or do bare-back at home with partners and god knows
who else in their private lives.

This mixing and matching of pictures and even whole profiles is on the rise on A/W in my experiences sadly. I could punt with a WG do a review on her but another punter COULD actually meet another WG. Who knows how many WGs are working in some to many premises. It might appear its only one but in fact its two or more. Obviously this is more likely with EE WGs. Sometimes its easier than other times to know there are multiple WGs in the same premises as the profiles for the same area are so similar. I sometimes ask the WG i speak to on the phone does such and such name work in the same premises, sometimes they say yes other times no.

Cornish sub

a cleaning maid had turned up impromptu.
This must be the hotel outcall equivalent of the landlord turning up unexpectedly at a private residence incall when having to stall the client for whatever reason.

This must be the hotel outcall equivalent of the landlord turning up unexpectedly at a private residence incall when having to stall the client for whatever reason.

Plausible, but did hear hoovering noises in the adjacent room to the one I visited, and there were bags of linen ready for the laundry
outside some rooms along the same floor.