Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Jennifer - Asian Selection - Imperial Wharf  (Read 986 times)

Offline Chief_smasher

External Link/Members Only

Price: £150 hour
Girl: Fit Thai spinner. 5 foot 2 or something. 25yo would be my guess. She is petite with a nice body cute bum, bolt ons which suit her body. Was impressed as she one of the good looking Thais imo.
Services: This is where the punt went downhill. I’m pretty sure I caught her at the wrong time and still thinking of going again to see if I can get the “ there were times when I couldn't believe it was really happening“ experience lol. I think I was the first punter after some time off over a weekend or something as communication was very last minute as she couldn’t decide when she will be free. Anyway started with some light French kissing which got deeper and was good highlight of the punt probably. She quickly moves onto owo which starts really good then suddenly she just squeezes my hard on, I’m thinking ok, comes back up for a kiss squeezes again saying naughty boy and again. This annoyed me to the point I couldn’t be bothered and ruined the experience. Quick smash in doggy shower and I’m out.

Thinking of going back and seeing if the service improves as she is good looking for a Thai.
Service wasn’t close to Anna whos top 2 atm for me.

Offline magnetico

The squeeze was to try to make you cum quick? Sounds like a daft idea