Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Desire - Luton - Brazilian  (Read 1247 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6966332) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7313522) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents,

Saw Desire a few days back. Seems to move a lot, she is based in Luton at the moment. I saw in the other thread that she'll return to Scotland in early January.

Girl is very pretty, facially would rate her 9 and body wise 8 or 9. Stands about 5'5 without heels, dirty blonde hair, shoulder length, big brown eyes and small lips. Tits are size B, body size 8, youthful, beautiful pointy tits to suck on. I wish more Brazilian girls are like her without bolt ons and fake stuff. She is 100% my type of girl. Age wise would say she looks younger than what's stated on her profile. I would have guessed 21 to 23.

Her English is not great so everything will be google translate. She charges everything extra 20 - owo, fk, "lick pussy", you name it. Her basic rate, now 80hh and 130ph also changes depending on location and maybe even time of the day!

Service wise it was good. She's engaging throughout and made all the right choice. FK(extra 20 baby) I did not sample, not important to me. OWO (extra 20 baby) was a little toothy though but I was rock hard watching this beauty sucking me off. Part of the problem was that the BJ was dry without a lot of saliva. Doesn't happen too often I guess.... sex was decent but her pussy wasn't too tight. I did bang her up against the wall and in a few positions. She had this trick of making her pussy really tight and nearly had me game over after 5 mins. Felt really good though. She is quite submissive so you'll have a better time if you're dominant. As I was about to cum I pulled out and whipped off the condom to which she was surprised and I just said get down and came on her face and a bit landed in her hair and some in her mouth as she was surprised and had her mouth opened. It wasn't planned but I gave her extra 20 at the end for the botched facial + cim combo. I don't think she offers either of those normally, I just chance my luck and it happened but it wasn't that great so if I see her again won't be paying for any extras.

No chat post punt but I wasn't there to chat. Dressed up quickly after I cleaned up. She's a good fuck and would return if she is in London.

This was my Christmas punt, ending the year on a high. Enjoy!

P.S. Forgot to mention that as I was cleaning up, I saw a massive bin full of wet wipes.... it was the biggest bin filled with wet wipes. I didn't ask any questions and hope that it wasn't all from the same day :scare: then again if that happens it's disappointing not to see her reviews here on UKP!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 11:59:21 am by newbie2014 »