Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Loulou001 Stratford e15  (Read 6116 times)

Harribbo

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Payday Tuesday & I was desperate for a punt one way or another! Contacted numerous girls today, really wanted to see Aleeyah in canary wharf but after contacting her regarding services she said she didn't offer French kissing which is important to me so she's off the hotlist regardless of how "fit" she is. Contacted another girl by the name of english rose or something who was also stunning but sadly she was busy so she will be saved for another day!

Anyways, I was determined to getting somewhere even though my luck wasn't going my way, so I just though fuck it and made my way down to stratford as my bird was getting on my tits and I knew I would get somewhere in Stratford even though my expectations wasn't very high as there all either B&S, unverified profiles or just shit Romanians who lie about there service. Contacted a couple but there fed up accent was just putting me off which is just a no go if they sound unisterested on the phone I'm sure there service is bloody awful. Loulou was my last shot! Girl next door looks, curvy and basically was my last hope! Contacted her and asked for a 30minute booking! She has a sweet voice and sounds lovely but replied she can only do 15 minutes! It was half 4! She gave me 15 mins to find her place and a 15 min service as she was fully booked after 5! Fuck! I thought I struggle to cum in 30mins let alone 15! I had come to far! I agreed and she text me her address which was very easy to find! I got outside and rang her she told me to give her 5 minutes and would text me her flat number which she did. The flat has a lift and stairs for some fucked up reason I took the stairs which was quicker but I was out of breath the time I gót to her door and needed 30 seconds before I knocked as I didn't look like a horny out of breath animal.

I knocked at the door and there she was standing in an underwear set and stockings. We greeted she led me to her bedroom & I politely asked her if I could have a quick freshen up as the stairs killed me haha. Jumped in her shower for all of 30 seconds. Got back into the bedroom and we started kissing. It was very light at first and I thought this was going to be shit but she soon stuck her tounge in and my little boy rose to the equation. Onto the bed for more dfk and a blowjob which was excellent. She suggested putting the condom on and I didn't say no as I knew I had very little time. She got on top and we started fucking with a mixture of dfk. Her arse feels amazing to touch aswell. I then got on top with a leg over my should and continued to fuck with more dfk. Her moans seemed genuine but who knows could of been put on?! I can't believe it I felt cum shooting up my cock and Hey Presto! I got the goods done in record time!! I felt a little embarrassed with my performance or lack of but we had a little joke about it.

Positives:
Lovely friendly English girl next door
Dfk!!
Wicked blowjob
I got a blow job sex in 2 positions and cum in 15mins!
Attractive as her pictures

Negatives:
Her figure isn't "tight" a little bit of a belly but I wasn't complaining

All in all a good punt! And it only cost me £40. Would defo go back for a longer session with an arranged booking next time. I then made my way to have a mixed grill with my bird and her two brats which went down nicely!

Happy days!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 08:28:41 pm by Harribbo »

mrhappypants

Thanks for your review which caught my eye because of the Stratford location.  How far is she from the International Station? Does she come through with all the listed services do you know?  Also, if you aren't worried about nationality Check out Sweet Chantelle, similar but slightly better looks, nice figure and willing service in Old Street. 

Harribbo

Thanks for your review which caught my eye because of the Stratford location.  How far is she from the International Station? Does she come through with all the listed services do you know?  Also, if you aren't worried about nationality Check out Sweet Chantelle, similar but slightly better looks, nice figure and willing service in Old Street.

She is basically right next to stratford high street station, she's opposite the travelodge if I remember correctly. I obviously couldn't go through all her services in 15mins but I got dfk, owo and protected sex. Next time I will try out the anal which is inclusive.

I don't really like travelling out my way for a punt and would only punt in old street if I was close by. I tend to go to barking/ilford/newham/docklands as it's all close by. Probably my downfall as I don't always get a great service but then I review girls that haven't been reviewed before so I toftt lol.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 08:59:25 pm by Harribbo »

Offline PumpAction

I saw her a few months back and didn't rate her at all.

Stealthshagger

her shitty attitude aside (having spoken to her), the only time I can see a reason to pay that for that much lard is if you are planning to send it as emergency cooking and food relief to a disaster zone. She is curvy in the way that stephen hawking is a tad slower than usain bolt in a foot race. And her mentions in the general thread....

Harribbo

her shitty attitude aside (having spoken to her), the only time I can see a reason to pay that for that much lard is if you are planning to send it as emergency cooking and food relief to a disaster zone. She is curvy in the way that stephen hawking is a tad slower than usain bolt in a foot race. And her mentions in the general thread....

Each to there own, she was very polite to me and didn't have an attitude to me whatsoever. Like I have said she wasn't "tight" and did have a bit of a belly but by no means is she fat...she's well rated on Aw and I would have no problem seeing her for a 30minute punt as a plan B or if I  fancied a bit and was in the area. Obviously you have had bad experience with her but mine was very good and although the service had to be hurried in a sense I found it rather good and one of the better ones.

Stealthshagger

Each to there own, she was very polite to me and didn't have an attitude to me whatsoever. Like I have said she wasn't "tight" and did have a bit of a belly but by no means is she fat...she's well rated on Aw and I would have no problem seeing her for a 30minute punt as a plan B or if I  fancied a bit and was in the area. Obviously you have had bad experience with her but mine was very good and although the service had to be hurried in a sense I found it rather good and one of the better ones.

yes, I wasnt disputing your experience, just adding my two pence worth. as you say, each to their own and glad you had a good one at least. I definitely wont be going though.

thanks for the review.

Harribbo

yes, I wasnt disputing your experience, just adding my two pence worth. as you say, each to their own and glad you had a good one at least. I definitely wont be going though.

thanks for the review.

No worries, did you actually get to see her or was the attitude via text/phone call? She seemed polite to me?

Stealthshagger

phone ages ago, as well as emailing. Bad, arrogant, condescending attiude and so forth. I suspect her online experiences etc might have made her want to appear to have toned it down a bit. She is also in the general punting area here, offering bad advice and weird practices. 

Harribbo

phone ages ago, as well as emailing. Bad, arrogant, condescending attiude and so forth. I suspect her online experiences etc might have made her want to appear to have toned it down a bit. She is also in the general punting area here, offering bad advice and weird practices.

That's no good, never knew she was on these forums. Username please so I can see these weird posts lol.

Stealthshagger

I dont remember to be honest, but she was banned as I recall. People have posted about her too...and about her Society for Aged Angry Fuckwits and overEaters (saafe) postings. The whole 007 routine of going to place x, she looks at you from a window and sends the next clue, etc nonsense is bizarre too.

Offline King Nuts

The whole 007 routine of going to place x, she looks at you from a window and sends the next clue, etc nonsense is bizarre too.

I really hate it when that happens, and I've never known a decent punt after I've had to jump through those hoops.

Maybe she's a good 'un, and maybe she ain't. From time to time I go through the phase of wanting a nice chubby blonde with big tits, but her profile does show potential for a bit of strop in her FAQs, and that puts me off too.

samoo

She's got great curves in the photos and I'd like to try anal sex I have to admit, so it's matched profile.
Has anybody tried anal sex with her?

Offline dami3n

She's got great curves in the photos and I'd like to try anal sex I have to admit, so it's matched profile.
Has anybody tried anal sex with her?

booked her just over a month ago really for the anal and she took it like a champ so your odds are good there - her booking process and timekeeping are however atrocious and I told her as much, got messed about twice but I was planning on shopping in stratford later anyway so had time to burn, but the way she sort of forgot we'd agreed a booking earlier in the day (or constantly double books more like then first to the postcode wins)

the punt itself was very ordinary, nice enough lass perhaps with a lot on her mind that day it felt,  polite but too subdued ...pretty much lay there and took it, didn't feel any sensuality or interest so it was very forgettable unfortunately,

samoo

booked her just over a month ago really for the anal and she took it like a champ so your odds are good there - her booking process and timekeeping are however atrocious and I told her as much, got messed about twice but I was planning on shopping in stratford later anyway so had time to burn, but the way she sort of forgot we'd agreed a booking earlier in the day (or constantly double books more like then first to the postcode wins)

the punt itself was very ordinary, nice enough lass perhaps with a lot on her mind that day it felt,  polite but too subdued ...pretty much lay there and took it, didn't feel any sensuality or interest so it was very forgettable unfortunately,

Thanks dami3n. The way you described her put me off a bit, it doesn't seem over all as a good punt however I couldn't find alternative ( curvy, blonde, does anal and reasonable price).

So any suggestion of similar ones do you reckon?

dropdead

Thanks dami3n. The way you described her put me off a bit, it doesn't seem over all as a good punt however I couldn't find alternative ( curvy, blonde, does anal and reasonable price).

So any suggestion of similar ones do you reckon?

I would suggest Cheeky Adriana 4u. :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Sorry new to this forum so do not know how to shorten this url lool

dropdead

Here is her review discussed in an earlier thread on this website

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34586.0

samoo

Here is her review discussed in an earlier thread on this website

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34586.0

She's close enough for what I'm looking for, but I don't feel going for it. Maybe the face is not my type shows the age and fake blonde (as I call it) .
Thanks a lot dropdead, any other suggestions?? ps. blonde is not essential but preferred. 

dropdead

She's close enough for what I'm looking for, but I don't feel going for it. Maybe the face is not my type shows the age and fake blonde (as I call it) .
Thanks a lot dropdead, any other suggestions?? ps. blonde is not essential but preferred

You are welcome samoo!!Try this one but now she is to on holidays, will be back soon.
i have visted her couple of times provides excellent service & very good Anal service.To be honest she provides all services.Here is another thread about her on this site along with a very good review.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 08:39:26 pm by dropdead »

Offline thunder

She looks good to me and offers the services I'm looking for but it's hell trying to communicate with her. Never picks up the phone or responds to the messages. I guess she already has a lot of regulars.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 03:15:50 pm by thunder »

samoo

No I don't find sweetlily123 hot really. What I like about LouLou001 that she's (curvy young), beautiful face and does anal. Loulou001 is exactly what I'm looking for but it's disappointing with bad reviews regarding her attitude and not working in weekend  :/

samoo

so I'm considering her for while looking while looking for similar profiles ..

Harribbo

so I'm considering her for while looking while looking for similar profiles ..

I found her quite polite to be fair?

Offline Jimmyredcab

The whole 007 routine of going to place x, she looks at you from a window and sends the next clue, etc nonsense is bizarre too.

I stood for that once, not with this girl.      :dash: :dash:

I was given a postcode which took me to a cul-de-sac, I phoned again and told her I was outside the block of flats, she then tells me that she can't see me -------------- instinct kicked in and I told her to forget it, her loss, not mine.   :hi:

endomorph

I just wrote to her requesting some role play, as it appears on her enjoys. She wrote back saying she did not do it and suggested I read her profile. So best to check what she does before booking.

Offline brandc