Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly Lowe - Sheridans - Salford  (Read 1804 times)

Online bigboy

Link: External Link/Members Only

I was around the area and decided to phone up at Sheridans to see who was available then was soon at the door ringing the door bell. Lilly Lowe was just coming out as i entered and the receptionist asked "would i like to shag Lilly" i wasnt going to refuse LOL.

Price: £45 / OWO included in the price

Time: 30mins

Looks: Now Lilly is exactly like the photos might not be for everyone but if you like a pretty mix race WG with piercing and tatts, also a nice body with a big ass and natural tits, Also she was wearing a knickers and bra set with hold ups and looked sexy.

Service: The receptionist walks me to the room with mirrors and i hand her over the cash as we have a brief chat and she is nice receptionist then shouts for Lilly as i am about to get in the shower, soon as am out and dry laying on the bed Lilly walks in and we have a little chat to get comfortable and she starts telling me extras and she does not do CIM, i cant remember if she said cumming on her face is extra but she did say i could cum on her body like stomach or tits.

Lilly gets inbetween my legs and mentions she loves sucking cock and asked if i have any preferance, so i said i will go with the flow then she tells me she is known as "Throat Goat" so i said i will having that then LOL. No messing about Lilly is sucking my cock OWO very sloppy as am watching and she starts to deep throat my my cock and i could feel the back of her throat. Then she starts to keep it there bopping her head on my cock making gagging noises and lifts up for air while she is stroking my cock. Then she does this again and a more few times and enjoying every minute of it. As she takes a rest she doesnt stop giving me attention by sucking my balls and at the same time sucking to keep me hard, then Lilly gets her hand twisting it in her mouth and sucking more of my cock and at this point there is saliva all over my cock from her gagging making the right noises and slurping it up with more deep throating.

This is going on now for a good while and Lilly is making sure am enjoying it asking "how is that" and i tell her i have no complaints while we both laughing. I did ask Lilly if she could carry on with sucking and deep throating but with no hands and she did with her hands firm on the bed making more gagging noises and i notice her ass and lean over to give it a good feel. Then she asks if i want doggy and i wanted to fuck her seem as she doesnt do CIM because i would of happily stayed watching her sucking my cock till cum and her still gagging on it while deep throating but myabe one day.

As Lilly gets the condom on my cock and she notice am getting soft and where my cock go, back in her mouth to get me hard again. She bends over the bed on all fours, slide my cock iin her pussy no issue and am fucking away watching myself in the mirror while holding her ass all while she was talking filth at one point i was tired but Lilly didnt stop by pushing her ass back and forth on my cock then i took back lead for more pounding which she can take and i couldnt hold out anymore and cum in the condom then i was cleaned up and offered a shower.

We had a chat while we got dressed and she is very good to talk to and mentioned am coming back to do more. As am leaving she calls one of the guys (security i think) to let me out and stood behind her squeezing her ass cheeks and she tells make sure i come back and we both say our goodbye's.

Overall: I couldnt fault my time with Lilly and her sucking and blow job skills are worth it. Even though i only did one posistion which was doggy i would go back to try more posistions and maybe cum on her face.