Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Magdalen - New Polish girl, Mill Hill East  (Read 5527 times)

2 review(s) for Sexy Magdalen (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for nympho1 nadia (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Borehamwood

I'm developed a taste for Polish and Hungarian girls, I find they provide excellent and often very believable GFE.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I went to visit Magdelen and would definitely go again.

Her pictures are accurate, although I think she's prettier in the flesh.

I found her very shy at first but an absolute star once warmed up. She's says she only came from Poland 2 weeks ago, which would explain a lot.

There are a few negatives you have to take into account but I think the positives far outweigh them.
1. The biggest sin as far as I'm concerned... After giving her money, I was made to wait in the room for more than 5 minutes. Absolutely hate that!
2. When she finally came back, we started snogging and she realised she had no rubbers, so had to go back out again.
3. Flat smelled of the dinner they'd just cooked. I'm looking for sweet alluring smells when I go for a punt, not dinner.
4. She works in the same flat as External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (a girl I visited a couple of weeks ago and am undecided on) who made no effort to stay out of sight. I didn't mind, but some might not like that.
5. Although telephone communication is good, she does not respond to booking requests, so can't leave feedback either way.
6. Her English is okay, not great.

So, to the positives...

She is slim, curvy, pretty and smelled nice. No extras, £80 for the hour included DFK, OWO, RO and sex... I didn't go for anything else but I get the feeling she would not have objected.

I was offered a shower before and after. No clock watching. Flat is okay, not Central London but not council estate.

As mentioned, she seemed nervous/shy and got straight into things without much of a smile etc. Her OWO was very civvy but she made a great effort and no doubt once a few people have shown her the ropes she'll be one of the best. She worked very hard to try make me happy but I quickly realised I had to take the lead. I slipped my hand between her legs and she seemed to like it, so I started playing with her which she enjoyed. I then did something I've never done on a first meet and went down on her, but she smelled really clean and there was mouthwash in the bathroom. I'd like to think after countless punts and sessions at LMP I can tell the actresses from the girls who really enjoy it... Magdalen loved it, I had her moaning, writhing, grabbing me, saying all sorts of things in Polish I wish I understood and finally cumming really hard. At that point she was really wet and I was ready to complete the deal. Her kissing before this was on the lips but light, at this point though she pulled me up to her and started sucking my face off with passion, tongues and all. On went the rubber and she started sucking me off again, I couldn't take it anymore so laid her back and slid straight into a very wet pussy.

I would normally go twice in the hour but on this occasion we just cuddled and chatted till the session was done.

If she hangs around for a bit, she'll be one of the best. She says she's probably only here for 4 months (she has a kid back home) so I fear that all our training will be wasted on Polish benefactors, but I would say go for it whilst it's available, you won't regret it.

P.S. I'm not going to write a full review on Nadia, so here's my short version. Model looks as per her pics (albeit very fake). A bit mechanical but willing. So go for it if you fancy her but you're unlikely to walk away feeling wowed.

Offline punk

she sounds good, my only point if i was being fussy would be taking so long to come back to the room and than having no rubbers = time wasting

LL

Nadia looks fucking hot!
Thanks for the review about the other one but I'm all about Nadia!

password02

Nadia looks fucking hot!

+1
Do you think they do a 3some?  :hi:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Nadia looks fucking hot!

Agree she might look hot, but put off by profile stating "I love French Kissing (but I charge extra for it)" and then doesn't say how much. Can't be arsed to find out frankly.

password02

Agree she might look hot, but put off by profile stating "I love French Kissing (but I charge extra for it)" and then doesn't say how much. Can't be arsed to find out frankly.

Mr Borehamwood - Can you confirm if you paid any 'extra's? including DFK

Offline Borehamwood

Mr Borehamwood - Can you confirm if you paid any 'extra's? including DFK

I paid no extras to either and got DFK from both.

Nadia is incredibly hot! Not my best ever punt but one of the fittest girls I've ever been with.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Nadia's Enjoy list is rather limited too. It does not even state 'Penetration (Protected)' FFS

Offline Borehamwood

+1
Do you think they do a 3some?  :hi:

I'm sure they would but not sure how Magdalen would handle it being so new. Tempting thought though...

P.S. What does it mean when people write +1?

Offline Borehamwood

Nadia's Enjoy list is rather limited too. It does not even state 'Penetration (Protected)' FFS

I can assure you there was penetration  ;)

I am a man of simple tastes, I only expect DFK, OWO and sex. (Occasionally RO or rimming but that is the subject for another post). From my experience, Nadia will not disappoint on any of those 3, but give her a call, maybe she's busy now so decided to start enforcing charges for extras like DFK.

Offline G.Raff

P.S. What does it mean when people write +1?

It means "me too" or in other words they agree with the above

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I can assure you there was penetration  ;)

I am a man of simple tastes, I only expect DFK, OWO and sex. (Occasionally RO or rimming but that is the subject for another post). From my experience, Nadia will not disappoint on any of those 3, but give her a call, maybe she's busy now so decided to start enforcing charges for extras like DFK.

Thanks for clarifying, but I will pass for now.

Offline kropotkin

Looks good.  How far from the nearest tube?

Offline King Nuts

1. The biggest sin as far as I'm concerned... After giving her money, I was made to wait in the room for more than 5 minutes. Absolutely hate that!

I think they learn that at Tart School. It's always been an utter mystery what the fuck they do when that happens. How long can it take to stick some notes in a jar, or hand them over to some spivvy dude sitting at the kitchen table.

Another reason I almost never do incalls any more.

Offline tantric talents

I think they learn that at Tart School. It's always been an utter mystery what the fuck they do when that happens. How long can it take to stick some notes in a jar, or hand them over to some spivvy dude sitting at the kitchen table.

Another reason I almost never do incalls any more.

That's true, so you can always tell a true indy girl, who will just put it in their purse. The last indy I saw who just left the money proffered just lying around on a surface undisturbed was Madlin Moon who was a fun punt!

Offline kropotkin

:thumbsdown:

Just been been pissed about by Magdelen. Appointment made, address texted, journey made and when I get to the door her flat mate tells me she's gone out, return time unknown.

I turned down the flat mate's offer - more money, lesser services and looking as if she's just got up...

Will not go back.

Offline tantric talents

Just been been pissed about by Magdelen. Appointment made, address texted, journey made and when I get to the door her flat mate tells me she's gone out, return time unknown.

I turned down the flat mate's offer - more money, lesser services and looking as if she's just got up...

Will not go back.

That's the worst kind of B&S! Off my hotlist then!

Offline Makka124

I was thinking of seeing her but knowing her flat mate nadia who is an idiot that charged £10 extra for fk when I saw her my dick ruled my brain

Offline smiths

I was thinking of seeing her but knowing her flat mate nadia who is an idiot that charged £10 extra for fk when I saw her my dick ruled my brain

I would of given Nadia a negative review on here for that, as she would of deserved to warn other punters.

password02

Big NEGATIVE for - External Link/Members Only -

TOFTT & Saw her yesterday and will put a review when I get some free laptop time later today/tomorrow -

Please avoid - very pretty with great 'fake' tits BUT no proper kissing only light lips touching, No RO and not allowed to touch or suck her tits more than 10 seconds, Also not allowed to go any where her pussy with a finger or anything else. Even when I managed to get hard enough to enter she had her hand on her pussy to make sure the condom was still in. She must have cleaned my dick about 10 times with a wet tissue even though I just had a shower - Crap BJ mainly hand with some sucking _ Complete waste of time - All for £100 -

Offline punk

just go to show all looks no substance.

Offline smiths

just go to show all looks no substance.

Also shows the same WG can be different with different punters as the OP described her as bit mechanical but willing, on this ocassion she was dreadful. He did though say you wont leave feeling wowed. Hopefully this and Passwords forthcoming review on her will cost her some business.

Offline punk

Also shows the same WG can be different with different punters as the OP described her as bit mechanical but willing, on this ocassion she was dreadful. He did though say you wont leave feeling wowed. Hopefully this and Passwords forthcoming review on her will cost her some business.

hopefully it will, i think you are right,some times i think it depends if they like / fancy you, like the job they are doing, you say/ do some thing that upsets them etc.

not defending her.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Big NEGATIVE for - External Link/Members Only -

TOFTT & Saw her yesterday and will put a review when I get some free laptop time later today/tomorrow -

Please avoid - very pretty with great 'fake' tits BUT no proper kissing only light lips touching, No RO and not allowed to touch or suck her tits more than 10 seconds, Also not allowed to go any where her pussy with a finger or anything else. Even when I managed to get hard enough to enter she had her hand on her pussy to make sure the condom was still in. She must have cleaned my dick about 10 times with a wet tissue even though I just had a shower - Crap BJ mainly hand with some sucking _ Complete waste of time - All for £100 -

Sorry to hear PW, but thanks for reporting back. Her profile smacks of being made up on the hoof as I'm sure her 'services' are too. Even the OP in his last sentence suggested she was unlikely to leave anyone wowed.

Offline Borehamwood

Will not go back.

That's horrible, I've had that a couple of times. Hope your journey wasn't too far.

password02, haven't seen any negative feedback on Nadia. Sounds like she definitely deserves it!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 06:28:52 am by Borehamwood »

Offline vickyslover

Booking Magdelen up for a session at the weekend , wish me luck .Back up plan kinky natalie1 or    
Jessy F Cup .