Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Nisa - Manchester  (Read 1384 times)

21 review(s) for Thai Nisa (15 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline CameronB

External Link/Members Only
Location: Location M4 Apartments in Ancoats (Meet Happened in October)
Rate: £80 - 30 Minutes

Communication: Absolutely Shocking!! After several attempts, FINALLY got a response and a confirmed arranged time/direction/standard text with list of services provided. Maybe someone else looks after her comms but no good anyway to have zero responses for ages.

Premises: City Centre Apartment. I was kept waiting outside for a good 10 minutes and considered walking after the already shit comms and with various people going in and out of doors, not ideal at all and it was raining!!! Once she eventually arrived in a jacket/hood, zero apology and asked me to follow her. Again zero discretion following a Thai girl all across the concourse with fully visible open glass windows, so not a good start at all. Once I eventually got in, it was a clean looking apartment, not 100% ideal, but no complaints there and was asked to take my trainers off. She then apologized with not being ready or having any make up on and showing me a pic screenshot on her mobile with make up on and I was thinking, thanks for that/could have made the effort!!! To rub salt into the wounds, she vanished out of the room for another few minutes to stash the cash/bathroom to let her hair down a bit. No doubt it is the same person in profile but all the fucking around with comms, waiting outside and not making the effort being 100% ready, not impressed at all. Also to add to this Thai Zoey was coughing away in the other room with Nisa telling me she was not feeling well. This was another turn off for me.

Looks: She is a good looking Thai Girl to be fair, petite with a cracking body and massive tattoo on her back, so no complaints from that point of view

Services: When she arrived back in the room, I was already ready to go (hopefully) and told her I had already showered, so she  got down her knees and gave me a nice OWO, not spectacular but not bad. I then wanted to give her pussy a good licking (not fully shaved but decent enough) but she seemed like be going through the emotions with her mind completely elsewhere, slightly responsive but with her mobile going off left, right and centre with incoming messages, seemed to be more focused on that. By this time, I just wanted have a quick shag and get out of there to be honest, so rubber on and into mish, Doggy,  back into mish where I finished in the bag where she was a bit more responsive and pussy felt good considering being fucked senseless for months, but with zero passion, zero kissing, not even FS did not feel like either GFE or PSE as portrayed on her profile, just felt like a shit all round experience to be completely honest. She used some wet wipes to clean me up and I just put my trainers on and walked out.

Conclusion: Due to all the above, have to report the best ones and the worst ones from my experience and this def falls into the negative. She is a good looking girl, but comms, keeping me waiting and her attitude was just poor. I feel I missed the boat with Thai Nisa and Thai Zoey when they both "burst into the scene" ala Micah Richards...haha in Manchester during this summer with many positive/glowing reports but due to sheer volume of punters/shagged senseless understandably services may have diminished. I will not be returning to either her or even try Thai Zoey. This was my was worst punt of 2022 unfortunately however Mona mona Thai when at Openshaw, was just as bad of an experience in a different way to be reported tonight. Now it's World Cup Final Time!!  :) Cheers

Offline Southernbloke

My experience is when you have problems with communication then you have a bad punt . I generally leave well alone if Comms are bad .
Saying that sorry you had a bad experience.

Offline Blackpool Rock

thanks for the report, I previously posted about some of these Thai girls that they seem to be great when new / fresh but being fucked by 15-20 punters a day 7 days a week for 6 months can't be easy so understandable their service slips after a couple of months

Interested to read your report on Mona Mona as I gave her a Neutral last week

Offline CameronB

Yeah NEVER again lads I am chasing someone who has shit comms, hence first time I have done that and paid the price literally. Comms is also key to a more favourable punt. @Blackpool Rock I was not impressed by Mona's lifeless attitude either to be honest geez and will report on it later too. PS Bring back Sexy Sindee/Hot Sindee from 2015, she was without doubt my best Thai Punt, sexy as fuck woman!!