Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Montana - Brit Ebony - Expensive P&D - E15/Stratford  (Read 2352 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5131234) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Atrueyorkie

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 for 120

Comms are quick and easy.

Location- block of flats, easy to find

WG - wider than I expected. Not fat just bigger than definitely her AW pictures especially. Those Aw pictures are very dated. Viva ad pictures are more accurate.

Friendly but business friendly, felt like an NPC sometimes with what felt like automated responses and phrases.

Facially a gnd look, quite small 5’2/3. A small thick bbw physique.

Action - clock watcher. It’s good to be punctual as it’s a business and timing is important but was very anal about time which was off putting.

Oral was okay, positive was the enthusiasm but that’s it.

Standard positions so will highlight the key parts. Very nice ass, ripples ever so slightly, it’s big, with handle bars and quite soft. Tits are quite big too, pierced and compliments the frame nicely.

I felt it was more P&D level and at times was too mechanical. Maybe I’m comparing to other punts I’ve paid similar amounts and pricing/service wasn’t on the same level.

Think I’m done punting  :hi:

Offline bigden40

Thanks for the report.

120 does seem expensive for 30 mins so 120/150 for 30/60 mins would probably have led me to a one hour booking.

Offline Munter84

Yeah, an extra £30 to double the booking duration almost seems a no-brainer? Sorry to hear it wasn't a thrilling punt though Yorkie.

Offline Atrueyorkie

Yeah, an extra £30 to double the booking duration almost seems a no-brainer? Sorry to hear it wasn't a thrilling punt though Yorkie.

I hear your point but 30 minutes is the sweet spot for me. Not too long but not too short either

Offline bugsy

Thanks for the review OP; I have had my eye on this SP so I know what to expect.

Offline GreatBlackShark

Tempted to see this one, was it owo or ow?

Online LLPunting

Thanks for trying  :drinks:

If the girl isn't really trying then considering/converting to longer always strikes me as good money after bad. 30 quid saved is 30 towards then next hopeful which may need to be a follow-on to compensate for the disappointment.  If the girl is particularly incompetent then I'll save the money shot and head to a known for a proper pop either massage+ or FS.
Usually the vibe during the introductions and confirmation of services is enough to settle 30 or 60 mins being worth the gamble.  (Muggers and schizos notwithstanding).  If I'm unsure I'll ask about possibility of extending if we get along, if she doesn't agree to just topping up the difference to the 60 min fee then I don't bother because she's confirmed she's a merc.  She may prove to be a good tumble in which case I just know to book 1 hr on return.

@ATY are you really considering quitting?  Budget pressures or just not getting enough jollies?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 01:42:48 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Atrueyorkie

Tempted to see this one, was it owo or ow?

It was OW, I like to play it safe. I do think owo is available but it’s an extra cost
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 02:10:15 pm by Atrueyorkie »

Offline Atrueyorkie

Thanks for trying  :drinks:

If the girl isn't really trying then considering/converting to longer always strikes me as good money after bad. 30 quid saved is 30 towards then next hopeful which may need to be a follow-on to compensate for the disappointment.  If the girl is particularly incompetent then I'll save the money shot and head to a known for a proper pop either massage+ or FS.
Usually the vibe during the introductions and confirmation of services is enough to settle 30 or 60 mins being worth the gamble.  (Muggers and schizos notwithstanding).  If I'm unsure I'll ask about possibility of extending if we get along, if she doesn't agree to just topping up the difference to the 60 min fee then I don't bother because she's confirmed she's a merc.  She may prove to be a good tumble in which case I just know to book 1 hr on return.

@ATY are you really considering quitting?  Budget pressures or just not getting enough jollies?

Main reason she’s a neutral is she just felt fake and robotic, also sets a timer and constant reminders. Was just too anal so the punt didn’t flow as it should. She does has a nice body but the service was not on par, hence P&D territory.

The excitement is diminishing mate. I’m considering quitting or at least reducing drastically my punts. The level across the board has dropped and it’s too here and there finding a “quality” punt. Can never rule out quitting completely but will definitely be reducing

Offline GreatBlackShark

It was OW, I like to play it safe. I do think owo is available but it’s an extra cost

At her current prices it doesn’t seem worth it, especially given your review. Thanks, I think I’ll give it a miss.

Offline GreatBlackShark

The excitement is diminishing mate. I’m considering quitting or at least reducing drastically my punts. The level across the board has dropped and it’s too here and there finding a “quality” punt. Can never rule out quitting completely but will definitely be reducing

I feel the same way man.

Offline king tarzan

Better to speak on phone
By voice tone mannerisms you can get inkiling whether to follow up or not

Experience 🙌🙌🙌🙌
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Barneypunt

Same man

Offline Atrueyorkie

Better to speak on phone
By voice tone mannerisms you can get inkiling whether to follow up or not

Experience 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Good point and I do try and call most times. She did sound lively on the phone and friendly but in person it was very robotic

Online LLPunting

Good point and I do try and call most times. She did sound lively on the phone and friendly but in person it was very robotic

Assuming you're sure it's the SP and not the maid.  The one I talked to for Bellet was clearly a TS so not exactly confidence building if looking for a cis.

Offline Atrueyorkie

Assuming you're sure it's the SP and not the maid.  The one I talked to for Bellet was clearly a TS so not exactly confidence building if looking for a cis.

Another fair point, she does have a stable mate and I do think they handle each others comms as some of the texts read as third person. so I guess you’ll have to get acquainted with the SP’s voice.

Offline Maak

She just popped up in Luton, seems very expensive

Offline Atrueyorkie

She just popped up in Luton, seems very expensive

Ahh I wouldn’t leap to repeat the experience. The constant time keeping was annoying, like I’m aware of the time I have left  :D

I’m very honest. She has a great body, like mentioned has both tits (pierced) and ass definitely aesthetically pleasing to look at. Definitely enjoyed ploughing in doggy, she’s animated too and it was a turn on but SERVICE not what I’d expect, too much nagging and that’s what really made me think it’s not worth the price. Personally.

Also when texting it seems that whoever the stablemate is operates the phone as some communication came across as odd to the point I knew the conversation wasn’t being handled by the actual SP.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2023, 12:11:44 pm by Atrueyorkie »