Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate @ Marble Arch - filthy Thai  (Read 5734 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6883216) (24 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline magnetico

***** Comms *****
booked via SMS a few days before, asked a few times the days after if my booking was still confirmed
Got the address at the time of my booking, I only knew that it was in the Marble Arch area beforehand

***** Location/Venue *****
4 minutes walk from Marble Arch
Period building in bad condition, third or fourth floor without lift.
No concierge, and very discreet entrance.
Bedroom/bathroom is in good condition.
Flat is shared with Tessa Thai.

***** The WG *****
- 23yo Thai - younger than the other usual Thais - she told me her age and I believe her
- cute face 8/10
- 1 missing teeth
- fake boobs, not a bad shape at all but not the most expensive ones.
- flat stomach
- shaved pussy
- slightly wide hips
- not very gym toned, butt is a bit fat
- smooth skin
- speaks basic english for the job

***** Price *****
£150 for 1h, no extras

***** Services *****
light FK, OWO, protected sex/anal, fingering, CIM
offered at my request but I didn't do it : facial

***** The Punt *****
- Paid fee
- My Shower (alone)
- Sex
- My Shower (alone)
- Massage

***** Positive *****
Good looking girl
Extremely friendly and customer-focused, not awkward in any way
Good balls sucking and OWO skills
Anal pounding for a long time, while more than half of Thais offering anal cannot "fit" me in. She really wanted to please.
She used a sex toy on her while I was doing anal, and she used it for maybe 10min until she came (did she fake it?)
Tight vagina
No penetration restriction
No other prossies / Sergei / punters in the flat, I didn't hear her flatmate
She seems to be 100% independant now as she left Olina ("pushy" agency)
Got offered a massage as I was dressing up after the shower, so I undressed myself and had a massage, very nice touch
No cum-dodging during CIM, I was also fingering her while cumming, absolutely filthy
Up for any kind of dominating positions, like her laying on her back, her head on the side of the bed, sucking me while I'm standing on the floor.
Very nice lingerie worn during the punt.

***** Neutral *****
CCTV at each floor of the building, but unrelated to any girl's "managers"
No furnitures for sex
No music in the room, which is what I prefer
Used the right amount of lube, not stupid usage of sprays/wipes

***** Negative *****
Limited eye contact during penetration

Online LLPunting

Thanks for review   :drinks:

Link to profile?

No cum-dodging during CIM, I was also fingering her while cumming, absolutely filthy
Up for any kind of dominating positions, like her laying on her back, her head on the side of the bed, sucking me while I'm standing on the floor.

Guess I'm filthier than I thought, always thought above came with the girl being engaged and eager to please.

Offline Moorg

I mentioned the missing tooth in my recent review, which is absolutely not off putting at all, but I recall someone querying it.

Great review thanks, and I shall revisit.  She is eager to please.

Offline magnetico

Guess I'm filthier than I thought, always thought above came with the girl being engaged and eager to please.

Around 1/3 of the girls are up for this kind of blowjob, 1/3 want to put their head sideways (not between my legs ) so they can control the depth of the bj, and 1/3 just refuse to do it

To be very clear, this is what I am talking about
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline naz

Agree with the op pretty filthy, I enjoyed that head over the bed position. Gone back to home. Hope she comes back.

Offline Maverick1808

Nice review OP!

Just noticed her profile says leaving UK next month. Hopefully i can fit a visit in to her before she leaves!

Offline sgc

Around 1/3 of the girls are up for this kind of blowjob, 1/3 want to put their head sideways (not between my legs ) so they can control the depth of the bj, and 1/3 just refuse to do it

To be very clear, this is what I am talking about
Hidden Image/Members Only
love this position.