Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x little_katie x  (Read 2328 times)

29 review(s) for x Little Katie x (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for Katie Skye 94 (28 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline UltrasForLife

External Link/Members Only

After a couple of very reasonable delays (with plenty of notice and due to health-related issues), I finally managed to meet Katie.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her for an hour in a serviced apartment in the city centre. I think she normally works from another place from what I understand but where I saw her was very convenient and nice.

Katie was extremely horny and we had a lot of wild fun. 3 orgasms in an hour (at least on my end  :lol:) with pretty much everything on her likes list being available (experiences may very so do confirm with her obviously). I am not going to go into details, but let's just say she was very proactive and enthusiastic in pleasing me as well as I gave her some fun moments. She was an awesome sex partner, great BJ as well and she is very smiley and cute. Her body frame is tiny and body is very fit. Ass was amazing (unless you are into big bootys obviously). Her face you can see on her pics so no need to describe it - she may or may not be your taste, but I loved her blue eyes and cheeky smile. Yes, boobs are tiny so if that is your must-have feature she is probably not for you. But for anything else, she is an awesome, awesome young girl! I can't believe I am saying it on my very next punt, but I already found someone to beat Brittney at the services department and she was bloody awesome in the first place. Katie can be really special when she is in a naughty mood but I can't guarantee every punt with her will be as wild as mind but certainly hope it is like that for all.  :hi:
My personal ratings - looks 7/10, service 10/10 (I've given 10/10 before so this is more like 12/10). VFM - quite expensive but for a natural teeny British girl I think it is to be expected to pay a premium, a solid 8.5 overall from me. Top girl!

James999

My personal ratings - looks 7/10, service 10/10 (I've given 10/10 before so this is more like 12/10). VFM - quite expensive but for a natural teeny British girl I think it is to be expected to pay a premium, a solid 8.5 overall from me. Top girl!

Obviously your ratings, but from her profile her face / looks appears to be her best asset, and she's clearly pretty so a bit surprised you mark her a 7, or are the pics misleading me ?

Offline UltrasForLife

Her pics are not misleading (pic 2 is probably most accurate). I think 7 is fair for her as she has some very nice features and some not perfect ones (i.e. boobs and frame I do prefer slightly less skinny). 10/10 is perfection after all. External Link/Members Only This girl for example was almost 10/10 but she had the perfect body for me throughout and immaculate face as well. Don't get me wrong, Katie is beautiful and 7/10 is beautiful in my estimate. Just not perfection and she probably wouldn't deny it from the chat we had. But the punt itself - that was perfection!

James999

Sounds fair, being a fan of the more petite my judgement is probably bias that way, glad you had fun  :thumbsup:

Offline TerryTibbs

After a couple of very reasonable delays (with plenty of notice and due to health-related issues), I finally managed to meet Katie.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her for an hour in a serviced apartment in the city centre. I think she normally works from another place from what I understand but where I saw her was very convenient and nice.

Katie was extremely horny and we had a lot of wild fun. 3 orgasms in an hour (at least on my end  :lol:) with pretty much everything on her likes list being available (experiences may very so do confirm with her obviously). I am not going to go into details, but let's just say she was very proactive and enthusiastic in pleasing me as well as I gave her some fun moments. She was an awesome sex partner, great BJ as well and she is very smiley and cute. Her body frame is tiny and body is very fit. Ass was amazing (unless you are into big bootys obviously). Her face you can see on her pics so no need to describe it - she may or may not be your taste, but I loved her blue eyes and cheeky smile. Yes, boobs are tiny so if that is your must-have feature she is probably not for you. But for anything else, she is an awesome, awesome young girl! I can't believe I am saying it on my very next punt, but I already found someone to beat Brittney at the services department and she was bloody awesome in the first place. Katie can be really special when she is in a naughty mood but I can't guarantee every punt with her will be as wild as mind but certainly hope it is like that for all.  :hi:

+1   ....   well 4 actually  :yahoo:

Terry  :timeout:

JV547845

I can't believe I am saying it on my very next punt, but I already found someone to beat Brittney at the services department and she was bloody awesome in the first place.

High praise indeed.  I'm seriously tempted now.

Offline Qwerty

Well... I came across her profile last month, and sent her a message - she replied saying when she was next free, I said that that sounded good, and suggested a booking...

Then communication went dead, no more replies, even when I mailed again... My messages were read, and I didn't say anything remotely controversial...

Offline UltrasForLife

Not sure how you are writing to her (maybe some misunderstanding??) but she has been communicating very well with me even when the news are not positive. Give it a go again? She doesn't seem to be available too often but worth a shot. I managed to see her yesterday only because someone else cancelled on her few hours earlier.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 07:07:01 pm by UltrasForLife »

Offline Qwerty

Polite, friendly, nothing in the least controversial

Wrote earlier this evening - once again read but not replied to

Offline TerryTibbs

Well... I came across her profile last month, and sent her a message - she replied saying when she was next free, I said that that sounded good, and suggested a booking...

Then communication went dead, no more replies, even when I mailed again... My messages were read, and I didn't say anything remotely controversial...

She has a list of availability on her profile.

Why not choose one of those dates and ask if you could book it.

Worth another try.

Terry  :timeout:

Offline Qwerty

She's now got back to me, very friendly...

Of course it's not impossible that she's lurking in here :-)

But not complaining...

touch.and.go

her comms have been fine with me - booking made :cool: