Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: little_lucie - Manchester  (Read 2429 times)

19 review(s) for little_star (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Hotbot3000

Saw Lucie around August time. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£150 for the hour.

Comms: text messaged in the morning to arrange a time and got sent her location. I've seen Lucie a few times now. I've also arranged for some watersports (on me as she doesnt offer WS on her)

The Lass: pictures are accurate. fairly petite body, tits not too big but not too small either. Skin is nice and soft to the touch.

The meet: started off with some DFK, did some roleplay, mutual masturbation and lots of BJ and 69. we do this for a while and I finish by cumming all over her face. Some small talk while I'm ready to get hard again, I get the condom on and she rides me cowgirl, I fuck her missionary, then she says she is ready to pee, so we go into the shower and she does the deed. doesn't feel too special, but it's something i've always wanted tot try.

Would definitely recommend seeing her if you get the chance.

Offline Pennington

Thanks for share  :thumbsup:

I last saw Lucy when she was "Little Star" about 5 years ago.
I did have 2 1hr sessions with her. She is a good girl cute who does as she is told to please.
So nice in her denim short skirt. Need to get back to her soon.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2022, 09:40:02 am by Pennington »