Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Cherry26 - Coventry. In call  (Read 1071 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6768383) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Marsh777

Meet happened a few weeks ago and was a plan C, D or maybe even E after having one of those days of being let down. I should have known better and gave in but I decided to see Cherry.
External Link/Members Only

Cost
£70 for an hour in call

Apartment in the city centre, near Nando's. I had difficulty finding it and her comms were pretty poor for directions.

The girl
The photos on her profile are her but somewhat airbrushed. She's not bad to look at, but no stunner. Very skinny too, maybe even skinnier than she looks on her profile.

The meet
As I said, this was a Plan god knows what letter and I should have known better. Got let down by a couple of other girls and struggled to find availability locally. But Cherry messaged back. There was a bit of back and forth texting about what she liked, she seemed pleasant so agreed a time.

Finding the place was difficult. There's two or three apartment complexes in this area and she was at the most remote one. Near Nando's, which I eventually found. Buzzed up and was greeted by another Thai lady. She asked who I was seeing and then called Cherry. She was almost surprised to see me, so it's clearly someone else handling comms. This was apparent again when she asked what I wanted. FFS! I told her but it was like she didn't listen.

Kissing was almost non-existent - just some pecks which she barely reciprocated. Clothes off and on the bed. She was only in a gown thing so that came off easily. Oral was with condom and was actually ok technique-wise, but she had some tissues that she kept spitting into. Weird. Then she lubed my cock and rode me. This again wasn't actually bad but not great. Her pussy was tight and made me cum quite quickly inside her (in the bag!). I'd usually change positions or something to stop this but I just wanted to cum and get out really as it was all a bit dull.

She took the condom off, passed me some wipes and then I got dressed and left. I was there no more than 20 minutes.

Summary
Struggled to find the place, average looking skinny Thai girl who did minimum services - barely any kissing, no OWO, no CIM. I came within 15-20 minutes of a half hour booking (my choice as I was bored) and left.

Would I see again?
No, definitely not.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
Sorry to hear not the best for you matey
She looks right up my street though