Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Lola - Uxbridge  (Read 1798 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5751685) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6975438) (9 positive, 8 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Marvelous

External Link/Members Only

£80 = 30 minutes

- Again after walking out off a neutral punt see my earlier review, like a gambler chasing his losses I decided to take a gamble on neutralish on here Lola.

- Comms nice and precise as i was in the area having just had a bite to eat i was outside her door in 20 minutes.

- Lola like her pics on tantramams review but bit older now.  She got a solid body and speaks great english hit it off with her straight away, knew this was gonna be good and it was.

- For me this was good solid rolling around on the bed passionate stuff  :thumbsup:  lots and lots off aggressive eat face dfk, foreplay was 10 out of 10.  Ow my choice great stuff lots off attention paid to the old balls.  Good passionate sex with all you can eat dfk.  Nice solid explosion for me.

- Seems very much a YMMV type, don't get me wrong a few times when i got carried away she told me to relax and i could just tell.... Possible i caught her on a good day but she was friendly and chatty to the end, either way i walked out knowing im gonna get a good night's sleep  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 11:24:30 pm by Marvelous »