Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Suzy - Birmingham  (Read 1132 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7001685) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Jason0285

This girl looked too good to be true when I saw her pics but after seeing Lund007's review and finding out she was the girl in the pics I had to pay her a visit. Didn't have a good time at all tbh.

Paid £80 for half an hour (thank god as I thought about going for an hour).

Comms
Pretty good I guess in regards to quick replies until I found out why. It's somebody else you're talking to, she had no idea what had been discussed when I finally met her saying it's not her on the phone!

Side street off broad street. Nice enough apartments.

The girl
Definitely the girl in the pictures so that's a plus. Not bad looking, pictures are a little flattering than in the flesh, especially when you see her teeth as she's a little goofy and a bit too thin for me, not as curvy as her photos suggest. Her English wasn't great, struggled to understand me when I spoke about what I wanted.

The meet
Knew it was risky after her previous neutral review but wanted to see for myself so fired a text and got a reply within the hour. Arranged a time, asked if she was ok with deep ass licking and replies with yes. Once at the street, I get a text displaying the room number and make my way to the room.
She greets me at the door and lets me in. I ask if it's ok to use her shower.
"Sorry?" She says.
"Can I use your shower?" I say again.
"Erm ok"
Can already see where this was going. Give her the money, use the shower and meet her in the bedroom. She doesn't say a thing as I'm standing there so I initiate and ask if she's ok with kissing, knowing full well what the answer was going to be.
"Yes but no tongue"
Slight pecks on the lips and could tell she really didn't want to do it so just moved to her neck while caressing her bum. During which she's stroking my cock before taking her outfit off. Her nipples were like torpedo's. Gave them a suck before we made our way to the bed.
This is where it got worse.
"I want to eat your ass" I say.
"What?"
"Rimming?" I say back.
"I don't know" she replies.
Had to literally kinda point my tongue to her ass.
"No" she says.
"But we agreed on text" I said.
"No thats not me" She says.
Starts getting fucking awkward at this point, so I go ok then what about me licking your pussy?
"No, I don't do that"
"But you have oral on your like list!" I say.
"No, I do oral to you!"
I really couldn't be arsed to argue after I'd paid, so I sat down so she can give me oral. Of course condom goes on my flaccid dick which I expected but then she starts wiping the condom clean before sucking. Dick perks up though so I just lay back and enjoyed it.
After a few mins she gets up, obviously I'm hard enough for sex so no point in sucking anymore I guess.
"What position you like?" She asks.
"Doggy"
Face to face just sounded more awkward at this point so she lubes me up and I enter her. Fuck her like this for a few mins, moans from her as I'm spreading her ass looking at what I should've been eating! Then she stops suddenly and her hand goes to my cock.
"I'm checking condom" she says.
Well that ruined the flow so decided to go for reverse cowgirl. Of course she doesn't understand me. Eventually after some describing she finally gets it and gets on top of me. Rides me quite well as I'm lying there thinking about somebody else. Didn't wanna be there any longer so came in the bag. Had to clean myself up, got dressed and fucked off.

Would I go back?
Lol no. If you're a pump and dump kinda guy then I guess she'd be right up your alley. The fact she's not the person on the other end of the phone annoyed me and her likes list is obviously barren af. This just cements my thoughts on seeing non-British SP's unfortunately. Lilith is the exception.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline alabama1

This just cements my thoughts on seeing non-British SP's unfortunately. Lilith is the exception.
In my experience OP, there are an awful lot of exceptions, and you shouldn't be tarring every foreign girl with the same brush, especially as you don't seem to have punted many of them, going by your reviews. If your thoughts have been cemented, then you are missing out on an awful lot of fun.  :hi:

Offline pbrown355

As Alabama says your reviews are mostly English. Nothing wrong with that but makes it difficult to accurately assess large numbers of non English ladies. Also, you took more than a small risk on this one after the Neutral review (credit to you for that).
Hope your next one's better. (English or not)

Offline Jason0285

Yeah he has a point. I just feel like there's more chance of me speaking to the actual girl on the phone with British than with a foreign one. (I know it can go both ways). Was unfortunate like I said so I'll withhold any prejudices for now and give them another chance!

Offline Joball87

Tbh other than a few good British girls I've had a higher number of different SPs who have given a great XP - Polish in particular (eg lilith, cute lily, retired oliviaxxx, excellent lisa polish, georgous vicky and others), and some thais (victoria cute sexy is a fav), plus some who I had no idea or care what their nationality was. Variety really is the spice of life..!