Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ninathai98, Worthing  (Read 1938 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6859415) (5 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
12 review(s) for Sunny hot thai (5 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only (+447751865885)

Her place is located between shops. It can be entered discreetly. The flat is clean and warm. Shower was offered.

She looks exactly like her pictures. So, what you see is what you get. She could be anywhere between 28-34 years old. I found her to be very friendly and accommodating.

Paid £130 for an hour. Plus £20 extra for OWO

The punt started off with foreplay with her stroking my dick, while I felt on her breasts (they're enhanced, but felt soft). Then moved on to OWO, which was okay, nothing to write home about. Moved onto sex, which was very enjoyable. We did it missionary, cowgirl, doggy style and prone bone. She was fucking me as much as I was fucking her, so good enthusiasm from her. She was okay with taking a good pounding. No complaints from her. I came during missionary. The second half of the punt ended with a massage from her.

Overall, this was a decent punt. Nothing amazing. She's a safe punt to have, if you're limited on options around the area. Might not be mind-blowing, but she'll get the job done.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 06:31:25 pm by tomato sauce and waffles »

Offline choripan

Thanks for the write up,

Did you try any of the other likes on her list?  DFK or reverse Oral?

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Thanks for the write up,

Did you try any of the other likes on her list?  DFK or reverse Oral?

No problem. Didn't try RO. We did briefly kiss, but only on the lips. Not sure if she does DFK.