Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BabyKatie-x - Swindon  (Read 2857 times)

2 review(s) for Honeym00n (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Billy no mates]

Offline Cosworth89

External Link/Members Only

Meet this lady today after a few unsuccessful attempts on my part and a very good time was had

Was a 1hr incall for £170 in the town centre of Swindon easy enough to find and not much in the way of attention grabbing in terms of location. Private apartment. Was invited in by Katie who if you like the alternative/rock chick look fits the bill. Lots of piercings and tats. Katie is very polite and the pictures do not do her 100% justice as she was right up my street. She does have pets (Cats) so if that is not your thing maybe arrange for an outcall but it does not bother me at all in fact I think at the end I was giving the pets more attention than Katie!!

Services were oral both ways (She only does OW but it was still good) light FK, 69 and fucking in a few positions which was again very good.. A chat and quick freshen up before I said my goodbyes and on my merry ways.

Very enjoyable, looks wise up my street and think with a few more meets to get rid of that awkward first meet feeling could have a lot of fun.

Offline pythondan

Good report and thanks for TOFTT.

She reminds me of a younger version of a lady I used to work with and quite fancied.

I am tempted to see her but have previously limited myself to £150 for an hour.

Offline fettish008

Worst punt I've ever had.she was not interested at all.

Offline Coriniumstud

On my hotlist, don’t know what it is but there’s something about her I like

Offline Dinocaz

Yeah. She has a brilliant look.

Offline Your_dark_knight

Worst punt I've ever had.she was not interested at all.

Your review and your reasons would help others if you able to publish kidda!

Offline dubs

Yeah. She has a brilliant look.

Looking at her self-harming scars, I'd have to disagree.