Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Club Mondial - Cologne, Germany.  (Read 575 times)

Offline Andy_707

External Link/Members Only

Had a short break In Cologne, enjoying the local beer and lifestyle.  While there, I had a trip to Club Mondial.

I was staying in a hotel in the Alter Markt

Getting there

As I'd already got a Köln Card (€9 for 24 hours) from the tourist office which includes free transport, I thought I’d save a few pennies and make my way in that manner.  I returned via taxi for about €20 from memory.

I got the S11 S-Bahn from Köln HBF to Longerich (direction Worringen or Dusseldorf) -4 stop then bus 121 (direction Langel Fähre) to Hugo-Junkers-Strasse - 6 stops I think.  It took about 30 mins.  Tip: 121 is well sign posted when you get off the S-Bahn - a few minutes walk if that. You get on the bus on the side that is nearest the station.  After getting off, google/apple maps is you friend - about a 5 minute walk.

In the Club

€40 entry - free soft drinks and food.

In this club, you don’t get a robe.  It’s just a towel to wrap around your waist (plus sandals).  One large locker for you clothes and a small one for the cash/valuables.

I had a walk around - it was smaller than I expected and smoking was allowed.  I got there about 6 and girls seemed to be smoking in just one area.  After another half hour, it was everywhere.  if you’re a smoker or you don’t mind the sort of fog that used to emanate from the teachers’ staffroom back in the day, you might not mind it.  It was too much for me  :thumbsdown:. No escape apart from in the sauna or the eating area.  So after an hour or so, I had some food then got a taxi back to my hotel and went for some beers  :drinks:

Saw 1 girl just to make the trip worthwhile.  Anna (I think) dark hair - Romanian - just had a pump and dump €50

Despite there being some decent lookers, would not return due to smoke.