Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isobellaboobs - Leeds  (Read 4069 times)

44 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (38 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline KBW1999

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Isobel in November and paid £130 for 1 hour.

Comms - I've not seen Izzy since late 2020 as I no longer get to Yorkshire much these days. I must confess she is one of my favourites and I have always had an excellent time with her, she's probably the closest to a regular I have had recently, so when the opportunity arose to go to Leeds, she was the first thought. So I pinged her a text and she responded almost immediately and we were all set, postcode given and time agreed.

The Venue - Izzy works from a flat in Pudsey. It's easy to find and there's plenty of parking. It's apparently a well known venue, but I had never been there before, it seemed perfectly safe. I text her to say I was there, straight up to the flat, nice and warm, perfect for an hour of fun.

The Girl - I think Izzy is stunning, beautiful, fantastic body and just a lovely lass to talk to, not that we did that much talking  ;) I was pleased to see that the 2 years since I last saw her have been better to her than me.

The Meet - In the room we started with some really good DFK whilst my hands got to know her body all over again, I helped Izzy out of her bra and panties, and paid some attention to her magnificent boobs and arse. I love cupping both and licking both and once again, she didn't disappoint.  We started more DFK whilst trying to catch up, but I couldn't wait, so laid her on the bed and started some RO, no sign of lube and she tasted divine, soon the little sighs started and she grabbed my head and held it while she said she came, who knows but my ego felt great.

Izzy said it was my turn then and being a gentleman I didn't argue  :kiss: lovely sloppy OWO, plenty of attention to the balls and changes in speed and depth, she really is expert at Bjs, I was in heaven. I stood by the bed while she lay on the bed and sucked my cock, it was heaven looking down at her head bobbing up and down, till my legs started to shake.

Izzy told me she wanted me straight in her arse, she knows I love banging her back door and this time was no different, on with the mac and straight up her arse in doggy, the sight of her arse cheeks rippling  and her beautiful tits swinging is a sight to behold. I'm getting on in years now, but Izzy told me she wanted a good hard fucking, so I tried and was impressed with my stamina. From doggy we swapped to RCG so I could watch my cock going in and out of her arse.

I was getting close now, but we still had 20 minutes left, so I pulled out and we had a good old snog while I fingered her and sucked her tits, just what the doctor ordered. With around 10 minutes to go, Izzy gave some great OWO again, I was hard and on with the mac again and straight up her bum again and I just kept pounding till I filled the bag.

I had to lie down to recover, Izzy snogged me again while I did, then dressed and out a little over 5 minutes over time, a very happy old man.

I recommend and will see her again when /  if I get back up that way.

Offline Cheshuk

Cheers for the review OP. What colour is her hair I read in an older review she's not got red hair anymore, has it changed back?

Offline KBW1999

Cheers for the review OP. What colour is her hair I read in an older review she's not got red hair anymore, has it changed back?

Thanks, it was a light brown colour with blondish ends when I saw her, to be honest there's a couple of other things to look at if you don't like her hair colour  ;) ;)

Offline Madden

Hi

What dress size is issabell as i gather from previous reports she's on the larger side?

Thanks

Offline KBW1999

Hi

What dress size is issabell as i gather from previous reports she's on the larger side?

Thanks

That put me on the spot  :scare: I'm crap with sizes, may be a 14, but perfectly proportioned and not fat, as you might tell I'm a fan of Izzy, but everything is in proprtion, she's no stick insect, there's grabable bits. Hope that helps?

Offline Cheshuk

Thanks, it was a light brown colour with blondish ends when I saw her, to be honest there's a couple of other things to look at if you don't like her hair colour  ;) ;)

Ha no tbh I don't like red or ginger hair, so glad you've said she now a brunette/blonde  :thumbsup:

Offline Cheshuk

That put me on the spot  :scare: I'm crap with sizes, may be a 14, but perfectly proportioned and not fat, as you might tell I'm a fan of Izzy, but everything is in proprtion, she's no stick insect, there's grabable bits. Hope that helps?

So no belly? I take it.

She's touring near me tomorrow so this info is very useful

Offline KBW1999

So no belly? I take it.

She's touring near me tomorrow so this info is very useful

There's some "love handles" but not a belly as such, in my view see her you won't regret it

Offline Cheshuk

There's some "love handles" but not a belly as such, in my view see her you won't regret it

Cheers appreciate the info, sounds good

Offline george r

i saw her a good few yrs ago when she worked the manc' parlours, well worth seeing and like her arse fucked  :thumbsup:

Offline qarma

Hi

Thanks

Her tits are on the larger side  :D but she's not as big as many with similar sized tits. There's no way I'd describe Isobel as fat - she's well proportioned with big gorgeous tits. And she's a lovely lass too!!