Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natthyando - Wood Green  (Read 1449 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6941395) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Boolaz

I've just enjoyed a pleasant 45 minutes with this new Brazilian.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £110
Time: 45 mins
Services: Multiple rounds, OW, Deep throat, Lap Dance, Protected Sex in various positions. Massage offered, not taken.

Comms:
Quick and responsive (by the maid) but poor due to inaccurate services communicated - nearly walked but glad I didn't. I would have made this review a neutral on these grounds but the girl was lovely and I really enjoyed the punt.

Same building as Yvett. Don't think it's the same flat but it's years since I've been to Yvett

Girl:
Brazillian, Accurate pics in her profile and definitely the same girl. Age states 26 in profile and this seems accurate too.
Lovely hour glass body with really smooth skin. She was wearing a latex dress that hugged her figure perfectly and was a beautiful sight as she walked up the stairs ahead of me.
Nice booty - not a pawg but a really nice well rounded arse that looked fantastic is doggy.
Firm, large bolt ons. Not my usual preference but I actually quite liked them and responsive nipples.

Service:
Started off poorly due to the aforementioned bad comms with the maid. I had agreed OWO and Kissing but during confirmation and gift exchange she said OWO was not on offer (this is also listed in the profile) and kissing was £20 extra. I showed her the profile and the text exchange but she wouldn't budge. I nearly walked but I found her really gorgeous, she was apologetic about the services and assured me we'd have a great time anyway. I decided to go ahead but not to for the extra (I think she regretted her decision to ask for extra because a couple of times she went to kiss me but checked herself).

On to the deed she spent a bit of time undressing me and rubbing herself all over me as part of a standing 'lap dance'. It really set the mood and she seemed to enjoy showing off.

She then proceeded to suck and lick my balls and pushed me on to the bed and into a 69 position where she did more ball sucking and rubbing herself all over me.
On with a mac - expertly put on with her mouth for OW. Her technique was fantastic. really great suction and she went full deep throat and allowed (+enjoyed I think) full face fucking. Just as well it was OW as I would have burst based on this technique.
After a good 5 mins of this I went for RO. She seemed a bit disinterested in this at first but gradually got into it and allowed fingers (although incredibly tight so I could only just get a 1 finger in. She didn't cum but was grinding and moaning in what seemed real enough and not over the top. She was continually playing with her own tits and nipples during this which I liked a lot.

on to fuck in mish with her legs over my shoulders then her on top. She seemed to enjoy this position a lot and got very into it. Pushing herself right down onto my chest so she could writhe around on my body whilst she gyrated on my cock. very sexy and gave the impression she really likes this position. Lots of mutual neck kissing which seemed to get her going even more. She said she came and she really clamped around my cock at one point which tipped me over the edge and I nutted in the back. She lay on me for a bit longer and kept me inside whilst she leaned in for more neck kissing, body rubbing with an added bit of pulling each others hair a bit.

Inter round chat were I found out she came to the UK 2 days ago. This was her first day on the job and I was her first punter (which is definitely a first for me!).

On to R2 which was more of the excellent BJ. She really went to town on the deepthroat for this and then more of her on top followed by doggy before the alarm went off to signify the end. I didn't pop a second time.

Overall a very positive punt somewhat marred by the poor comms. But I'm sticking with positive because I bounced out of there very happy.

Not sure I'll return as price is a bit steep for the services and the area but she was right up my street looks wise so I may be tempted.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 12:58:17 pm by Boolaz »

Offline Stevehgl3

Thanks, do you know if there was more extras?

Offline Boolaz

Thanks, do you know if there was more extras?

I didn't ask. Profile states CIM & facial bot £20each. Given the lack of OWO I'd take that with pinch of salt