Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bruna Hot Brazilian - Birmingham. Incall  (Read 1924 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6636037) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline chatbite

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Met with Bruna a couple of weeks ago but hadn't got around to leaving a review before now. In a nutshell she's is insanely hot but the service was crap hence the negative review. She might be worth a quick pump and dump if you want a straight forward fuck with a ridiculously attractive young Brazilian, but other than that there are better choices around for the money.

Comms were by WhatsApp and all prompt with no issues, agreed to meet for an hour at her apartment near to the NCP Horsefair. Price agreed was £150 for the hour but with an extra £20 for FK, so £170 all in. Got to the flat and she said the buzzer was broken so she'd have to come down and get me. Not normally an issue but she left me standing outside for 10 minutes looking awkward as other people came and went.

When she came down she was wearing skin tight gym wear and her body is amazing. Facially very pretty too and has a beautiful smile. She's very petite and looks exactly like her pictures, she truly is stunning. When we got upstairs I found out she had some Victoria Secret lingerie on under her clothes and she looked incredible. Her English is okay but she did need to use an app to translate a few things.

I had a quick shower beforehand and then she did too, she was happy to chat to me as I watched her shower which I find to be quite rare but also a nice touch to see her being so hygiene conscious. We exchanged paperwork and I had £180 on me, rather than wait for £10 change I asked if she'd do OWO for the extra. She said normally she would but she has toothache so can't, that was a bit weird I thought. After some broken English and translation we agreed she'd keep the extra and I could give her a facial at the end.

Onto the action and we started with some kissing which was pretty crap considering it was an extra charge. She kisses but barely opens her mouth and pulls away frequently, no tongue at all. I know I have good oral hygiene and I always make sure I'm fresh before a meet so she obviously just isn't into it.

Next I explored her body a little and she lay down on the bed, I went to go down on her and she clamped her legs shut and said she doesn't like it so i can't do that. Then she gave me an average blowjob but as it was covered there was very little sensation as she has a very soft technique. It probably would have been great as OWO but covered was pretty useless apart from a nice visual turn on.

I got her to get on top and ride me in CG which to her credit was actually really good, then onto doggy which was fantastic as she has an amazing body. Went in to mish and before long she was moaning and telling me to fuck her harder. I told her I was ready to pop and asked her to get on her knees, she refused. I was still fucking her at this point and told her she agreed to a facial, she said she doesn't do it (it was paid for and is also clearly on her likes list). I then said I'd come on her tits and she refused that too and said condom only. I finished in the bag but it's fair to say this spoiled the experience quite a bit.

Between rounds she talked for a little bit but was preoccupied with her phone so there was a lot of awkward silence. I considered leaving but I still had half an hour and I thought to myself, I've paid so I might as well fuck her again. Told her I wanted round two and she said okay, stroked me for a few seconds and then immediately bagged me up and lay down for more mish. Clearly there was no more OW on offer so I decided to pump and dump. Fucked her for a while in mish and then in doggy where she ended up face down on the bed, ass in the air taking an absolute hammering. She took it like champ and seemed to be enjoying it but I wasnt feeling it any more so I asked her to finish me with a HJ. She oiled my cock up and started off really slow and it was great to begin with but a few minutes later it was like she was trying to get ketchup out of a bottle. Then she started complaining her arm was tired so stopped after a maximum of 5 minutes and handed me a towel to go and shower. By the time I was dressed (again in silence) I had only been there for 45 minutes. I left and it's fair to say I won't be hurrying back. On the way out there was another obvious punter waiting outside so I imagine that's who she was texting between rounds and it explains the abrubt and early end.

Pros - conveniently located for me, base level price is decent by current standards, girl is fit as fuck.

Cons - made me stand around like a twat, no OWO, reneged on extras that were agreed and paid for, no RO, refused anything other than cum in the bag, difficult to talk to, short changed me on time.

Offline Iamforreal

Sorry you had a bad experience op, I was thinking to see her also, but I'm not sure now, I love RO and she clearly doesn't offer it, also has face sitting on her likes but no RO, I don't get these girls....

Offline chatbite

Same, I love RO and rimming as long as she's clean so when it's on the profile and not offered it's disappointing. Looking at other reviews (which admittedly I didn't do before I visited as I just knew she had a few positives) she's definitely doesn't allow either of them. DFK, facials, OWO all on the list but all declined. You can pretty much guarantee that half of the likes list is bullshit.

God damn she's fit though  :dash:

Offline Man of steel

Punted her regularly during 2022...great location..parking free CFZ however difficult.. despite being collected each time..however added some excitement.. me and my friend in crime will miss the blonde hottie when she leaves uk in December. 🙃 he winked every time he knew it was going in..great moans...recommend kissing £20..clicks every time for my friend.🗯

In my best list of hotties  punted in 2022...will miss her. A super 30 min pleasure time.

Looking forward to the 2023 newbies..😉
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 11:09:59 pm by Man of steel »