Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viva street spot a scam?  (Read 1316 times)

Offline jollieollie86

Hi All,

I'm fairly new to the game and starting to look at other sites to AW as there seems to be a lot more choice for Shropshire but I'm unsure how to spot scams on there(viva street)?

For example this advert here: External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only how's the best way to tell?

I've tried searching on here for these girls but found nothing and I assume you have to verify on Vivastreet?

Thanks

Online Punterperson1971

I’ve had some luck with VS but also a bad one in June normally if you’re unsure ask them for a face pic of video call if they bottle it then you know it’s going to be a B&S,or do a 15 minute booking of its cheap and either toft or walk if she’s a monster
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 11:49:00 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline The Wagged Wascal

Hi All,

I'm fairly new to the game and starting to look at other sites to AW as there seems to be a lot more choice for Shropshire but I'm unsure how to spot scams on there(viva street)?

For example this advert here: External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only how's the best way to tell?

I've tried searching on here for these girls but found nothing and I assume you have to verify on Vivastreet?

Thanks

First thing to do is a reverse image search - I tend to use Yandex but others are available.

Offline jollieollie86

Thanks guys great tips sometime I guess ill just have to TOFTH  :D

Love the Yandex idea Just on those links alone it brings up some interesting sites the same image has been used on. Certainly may give a better idea  :thumbsup:

Offline pbrown355

Look carefully at the pictures. Are they all of the same girl? If not, don't go.
Without a face pic, and if they won't send you one then don't go.
Does the price match the girl? If she looks like £150ph and the price is £100 don't go.
Look for patterns in the text. Rom Sergeis tend to use and reuse certain phrases. This takes practice.
Good luck and don't be afraid to walk when you thought you were getting a 21yo angel and she's a 50yo porker.

Offline bops909

Also look carefully at the pictures for evidence they were taken in the UK. In this case the plug sockets are not UK, so you are less sure that this is the person you are going to meet.

In my experience there's not one pattern or one surefire way of knowing, you add up the evidence and make a decision.

At the end of the day the best thing is to go ready to walk if it's not right. Easier said than done, but it's your best option.

"I'm really sorry but I've left the money in the car" is a reliable get out. Not nice, but it works.

Offline Tryitonce

Yes agreed i always look at the sockets, light switches and bathroom fixtures within the picture/selfie. Vivastreet can be a punting gamble.

All the best Fellowship  :hi: