Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Xiang Xiang - Middlesbrough  (Read 5557 times)

Offline Dimond dave

:drinks:   Thought I'd pay a late visit.   £60 for 30 mins

External Link/Members Only

As those who go will know town house just a thew mins away from own cente. Discreat enough although in a terrace street always people passing no one batters an eye lid.

Booked a late one on Fri night  Sady Michele was getting over a cold so wasn't working so opted for Lilly  she says she's 29. ,,, I'd say 39. But either case very nice girl cracking figure  5ft size 10 lush tits   usual entry no issues

Of with the foot wear then up stairs met by Lilly. Very nice little black dress on tits showing of very nice heels and stockings. Amazing long dark hair.   

Fun vouchers exchanged  usual money stash

Back in the room very nice kiss very soft but with a nice bit of tongue.  A very nice grope  both ways helped to undress.  Had to give Lilly's tits a going over  very nice

Then onto the bed for a light massarge but very erotic.   Big the trick   Then Lilly pours oil over get tits then gives a very bace B/B at this stage her nipples are like bullets. 

Then a small knock on the bedroom door Michelle pops her head are und the door and asks are you having fun. Then walks in. ,, she knows I like a bit of watching    So while Lilly is sliding up and down Michelle teases the balls and wanks

Lilly them grabs the rain coat and proceeds to give a very nice blow. While Michelle plays with the balls. Lilly them demands I want your cock.

Be rude not to.  Michelle then leaves us to fuck.   Girl on top revers cow girl  then stood infront of the mirrow  finished up doggy fast and furious.   

Ended up filling bag.   Lilly helps with the clean up ex.    Then realised I'd gone over by 10 mins.  Oppps.   

In all a very good punt left highly satisfied.   Would recomend.   

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline TomPI

I really need to myself down to teeside , sounds like a great place by all the reviews

Offline catweazle

I really need to myself down to teeside , sounds like a great place by all the reviews

Premises are nothing special, but the service most definitely is

Offline dexpunt

2 girls 40 mins for 60 quid. Best bargain on here for ages

Offline TomPI

Should say “get “ myself down to Teesside

Offline Superad

I’ve had some really nice girls here and also some not so attractive. Always had a good service though. I never get to know their names. Are there some regulars? Every time I’ve been I’ve seen a new one.

Offline catweazle

I’ve had some really nice girls here and also some not so attractive. Always had a good service though. I never get to know their names. Are there some regulars? Every time I’ve been I’ve seen a new one.

Only true regular  returnee I can think of is Mimi,  who is superb.

Offline gtzaskar

Xiang xiang is still open from 10am till 24.00, no bookings after 24.00

Offline northface

Many return as regulars and the girl reviewed here will be back next March.

Offline datwabbit

Xiang xiang is still open from 10am till 24.00, no bookings after 24.00
Wish there was a place in Durham/Gateshead with those hours who isn't a Rom.

Offline 3rdManIn

One of the girls there once told me they had a place some
Of the same girls work at in Sunderland but never tried it and lost the number she gave when I swapped phones.

Offline Michael77

How many girls are normally working there at a time?

Offline northface

Do you plan to make a trip over from the North West or just curious ?

Offline Michael77

Do you plan to make a trip over from the North West or just curious ?

I'm there for the new year, why do you ask?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I'm there for the new year, why do you ask?
Due to the fact we get journalists, rival pimps, parlour owners and all sorts of dodgy characters asking questions for less than legitimate reasons, a new member trying to ascertain if, by having several girls there at the same time, it's an out and out brothel will always raise suspicion, especially when they aren't from the area.

Offline Michael77

Due to the fact we get journalists, rival pimps, parlour owners and all sorts of dodgy characters asking questions for less than legitimate reasons, a new member trying to ascertain if, by having several girls there at the same time, it's an out and out brothel will always raise suspicion, especially when they aren't from the area.

Understandable. My question was to see if there was many options to choose from if the girl wasn't to your taste. Had a similar problem in Liverpool and she was the only one working that day at the parlour so was stuck with a hairy french bird who stunk of bo 🤣

Offline Dimond dave

:hi:very fair point  :hi:

Offline williamshears

Great review, I need to get myself back there again.