Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mina Massage in Chester le Street  (Read 4016 times)

Offline dexpunt

External Link/Members Only

Anybody got info on this new place. Says No extras but that doesn't mean it doesn't

Online maxxblue

Its not a new place - its the old tattoo place and has been reviewed on here (mainly negatively, from memory, though one positive).  :hi:

Offline dexpunt

I texted yesterday but still haven't had a reply. Don't think I'll bother

Offline datwabbit

Its not a new place - its the old tattoo place and has been reviewed on here (mainly negatively, from memory, though one positive).  :hi:
Yes I enquired after reading this and I can confirm it's the old tattoo place. If it's the same woman I'd expect no change. If they changed woman there's a chance of improvement. But it looks like the massages are paying for the shop and the tattoos didn't.

EDIT: I've been told it's a new girl.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2022, 01:31:27 pm by datwabbit »

Offline dexpunt

Yes I enquired after reading this and I can confirm it's the old tattoo place. If it's the same woman I'd expect no change. If they changed woman there's a chance of improvement. But it looks like the massages are paying for the shop and the tattoos didn't.

EDIT: I've been told it's a new girl.

So Its now tit for tat

I'll get me coat

Offline datwabbit

In my review I vowed never to return unless the large chested young tattooist was massaging.

Enquiries have told me that she is and is called MiMi. So I might toftt. However plenty of scepticism here whether I'll see that girl, whether I'll come away happy and if my memory is right about her.

Offline dexpunt

In my review I vowed never to return unless the large chested young tattooist was massaging.

Enquiries have told me that she is and is called MiMi. So I might toftt. However plenty of scepticism here whether I'll see that girl, whether I'll come away happy and if my memory is right about her.

If you do TOFFT it would be great to hear about it....

Offline datwabbit

If you do TOFFT it would be great to hear about it....
Definitely  :thumbsup:

Online jarrovian

Is this place in Chester le Street, I thought the tattoo shop was Birtley

Offline datwabbit

Is this place in Chester le Street, I thought the tattoo shop was Birtley

Postcode is Dh3 2ps.

But historically Birtley is part of CLS. I think it depends where they got their address from.

Offline Hardplease

If this is the birtley one then I'm sure that I did a quick review of a brief visit in summer 2022.