Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kyliefun63 - Earls Court  (Read 1694 times)

24 review(s) for Kimberly_London1 (19 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline JamesE89

AW: External Link/Members Only

Punt took place in November, she indicated that she probably wouldnt be staying in that particular flat for long, so details regarding the location may be out of date.

Comms: Quick and effective, all organized same day via text, confirmation re: rates and services given without any fuss.

Venue: Basement flat on a small residential street, was quiet when I went during the early evening. Flat itself is functional and clean, though the bedroom seemed to be open plan with the hall with no door. A dog was mentioned, but not seen or heard. The shower was clean but somewhat quirky to operate. Bedroom has a large mirror at the foot of the bed.

Girl: I found her to be slightly more attractive than her photos, which to me suggest she is a little taller and more muscular than she in fact is, but are otherwise accurate. breasts had abit of scarring around the areola from a boob job.

Services: LFK, OWO, Vaginal (cowgirl, doggy) & Anal (doggy) (both protected)

Pricetag: £300 for 1hr (base rate plus £100 for A-level)

Her cowgirl was a little lacklustre and was more of a 'reverse missionary', which is a shame as it's one of my favourite positions with the right woman. Otherwise she was affectionate and attentive throughout. A level in front of the mirror was the highlight (she was using a toy on herself, which didnt bother me) which in terms of visuals and sensation was delightful. Came in the bag whilst fucking her arse, brief friendly chat and a shower. Then left, no clockwatching.

Price was a little high, but I enjoyed myself. Might well return if I have excess cash burning a hole in my pocket.