Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miiya Thai Sexy - touring Northampton  (Read 1820 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6982970) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7436235) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
12 review(s) for Nira sexy thai girl (7 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline doughboy

External Link/Members Only

Not usually a huge fan of Thai/oriental girls but Miiya caught my attention with her petite body and good looks. She also has a couple of solid reviews already and so I took the plunge.

Paid £80 for 30 mins.

Location - in a grubby part of Northampton where all the thai girls seem to stopover. Parking is a pain in the ass as it's all resident permit holders only and this particular house was a terrace in the middle of the street. And what didn't help was at this particular time of the day, one of the other residents was directly outside changing his tyres. He must have noticed the many different men visiting this particular house but I didn't pay any attention to him.

Comms - pretty decent tbf, booking and services arranged effortlessly. My only gripe was being told not to knock on the door but to message when there and she would open the door. Well, it took her 5 mins to open the door which gave the tyre changer plenty of time to give me looks.

Services enjoyed - kissing (not FK, no tongues) OWO RO gentle fingering, sex in multiple positions

The Girl - her AW pics are very representative of who you'll meet. She's young and petite, very pretty, fantasic tight body and I wouldn't disagree with her age (she said she was 24). She was friendly and very smiley. Her English was decent enough for the punt but there was a puzzled look on her face at times when I tried to make conversation. At times I thought it was selective hearing but hey, I wasn't there for conversation. Back to her body....size 6, B cups with lovely nipples, slim and a fantastic pert firm shapely ass. She has a very pretty face IMO and reminded me of that bird out of Karate Kid 2 a little.

The Meet - she opened the door wearing a tight little black dress, asked me to remove my shoes and beckoned me to go up the stairs. As I followed her, her dress rode up her ass and I think this made her a little shy and she then stopped and asked me to go first. Up in the room, I passed over the tokens and she went away to stash the cash. By the time she came back, I had undressed and was warming my hands on the rad. She's shy and also quite robotic, there seems to be a little routine that she does and it I had to work hard to make it seem more natural. Normally this would make it a neutral for me but considering she's young and probably new to the game, I won't hold it against her. Kissing was light, mostly lips only and every now and again she would flick a tongue into my mouth and bite my bottom lip but most of the time it was quite reserved. After undressing her, I had her on the bed and worked my way down her body from her nipples to her pussy. The nipples are great, nice bullet sized which come to attention. Her pussy was lovely and clean, shaven and fresh tasting. She seemed a little taken aback that I wanted to spend time on her and she seemed to hold herself back but after a few minutes, she relaxed and seemed to enjoy my efforts. She let me finger her gently and I could feel her getting really wet. We then moved onto her giving me OWO (after spending a few minutes wiping my dick). Her technique is very soft but it felt great, she varies depth and a couple of times she attempted to take all of me in her mouth. She kept hands to a minimum and she almost made me cum twice. At this point if I didn't fuck her, I'd end up blowing early and that'd be the end of the punt and I requested to be bagged up. We started in mish, no lube and so I started very slowly and gently. I could see her wince and I asked her a few times if it was painful but she soldiered on saying 'it's ok'.....she does have a tight pussy and I am a girthy lad As I got into it, I could feel her getting very wet and allowing me to go deeper but every time I bottomed out, she would wince and so I asked to switch to doggy. Again, she seemed to struggle with my size and so I took it easy and let her ride me and dictate the pace. After a few minutes I moved her into prone which she seemed to enjoy, she was making all the right noises and gripping onto my hands and gyrating her hips in time with my gentle thrusting. And for the first time in forever, I blew my load way earlier than I normally would. I pulled out, she cleaned me up, we both got dressed and as I was walking out, I say that I had only been in there 22 minutes, which is unlike me as usually I have the girls complaining that I'm approaching the 30 minutes. The combo of her great body, good looks and tight pussy got me.

Conclusion - lovely girl tbf, she did everything that's on her likes list and was friendly throughout. I'd see her again for sure.

Offline Charliehutton

Nice one, Doughboy, she sounds really nice. Northampton seems to be a bit of a hotspot for Thai girls at the moment.

Sounds like she shares the house with another Thai girl, Zonya; they were in Preston together before coming down here. Is it just the two of them, do you think, or might there be a third?

Offline scouting

Cheers doughboy. I think this is the same venue as I saw a different Mayya - aka sexy Thai massage69. I gave her a negative partly for keeping me waiting on the pavement for 8 minutes.

Online RogerBoner

Thanks for the enjoyable review. She looks very attractive and sexy.  :drinks: