Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky_elliex - canary wharf (OWO - Penetration)  (Read 2272 times)

73 review(s) for kinky_elliex (59 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline James3465smith

External Link/Members Only
Cost: Saw here a few weeks ago for a 30 minute booking for 80 Pounds
Comms: Quick responses, arranged quickly, when i was outside she called me to give me directions
Location: Not too far from canary wharf, Easy to find. Flat is clean and toilet are clean, Only downside for me is that the bed is a bit low so for those who are tall, might make some positions slightly awkward.
Meet: I'd previously seen her a couple of years ago but never went back. When I saw her, she is still very attractive, much better looking than her recent photos that make her much older than she actually looks. Big fake tits, which i don't mind and tattoos. Overall, I was definitely pleased with her look, especially for her price at 80 for 30 mins, at this price range she is definitely one of the most attractive WGs if you like slavic looking type blondes. Paper work was sorted and it was straight down to business, OWO, which was decent, good suction but she couldn't really deepthroat. I've definitely had much better and much worse. After a few minutes, she seemed kind of in a hurry to move straight to sex, and tbh I did not mind since the OWO wasn't on par with other expert deepthroaters. This was the highlight, her pussy is extremely tight, I felt like I wanted to explode from the second I put my dick in. She can really ride dick and wasn't lazy or just gyrating, but she was going up and down till I came inside.
In terms of her demeanour, she was very pleasant, making jokes and not really business like except for that one instance when she wanted to move along to sex.
A negative for me is that she limits cumming to once per 30 minutes and twice per hour, which is honestly a big downside for me.

Would I return?
Yes. I would say if you want a fit petite blonde with a pretty face and a very tight pussy, she is good value for her price range. Just don't expect her to give you OWO for 20 minutes. Also, she offers anal on her profile but it's a farce, she doesn't really offer it.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 10:05:20 pm by James3465smith »