Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Hot Babe  (Read 5419 times)

Wee Man

External Link/Members Only

I've been meaning to post this review for a few weeks.  Jessica’s profile has her at 31 but I would say more mid to late 30s. Great body with massive tits with a pretty face. Her photos are accurate. She works out of a flat near Eglington Toll which is very clean and safe.

She shares a flat with Kim (not 100% sure if this is her) who is a bit flabby, late 30s and covered in tattoos.

External Link/Members Only

My visit started with a massage then some OWO and at this point Kim came in. She made some joke with Jessica and next I knew she had joined in. I was lying back and while one worked the Boaby the other was licking my balls. Alright, Kim isn’t the brawest around but she does give great head. Besides all I could see was both there heads going up and down while I fingered them both.

All too soon the Freebie was over and Kim left Jessica to earn her keep.

This is where the jacket came out and we went in to all the usual positions. I’m glad I stuck with Jessica as the fingering of both had shown that there was a considerable difference in their tightness (Kim felt as though you could get the proverbial train in there). Soon I had her on all fours and was leaning forward fondling her tits, trying to manoeuvre her towards a mirror when a combination of the doggy, her moans and my thinking about my double blowjob had me shooting my load.

I had been looking to finish with some CIM (hers, not mine!) but it was not to be.

Drillakilla

Holy fuck, did Kim fart to give you a clue where her hole was? :lol:

Offline seeker

I went to see Jessica last year ...and walked ,she must be in her fourties
 ,I mentioned the visit in a few reviews
Hot babe..   that's a  misrepresentation. ..more like skanky old tart  :lol:
If you have to pay to knob that .....its time up.lads.
I like um 25 max size 6 to 10 and nice looking.
 :thumbsup:

JB1969

I actually walked two weeks ago after noticing that there were three girls in the apartment, did not feel comfortable with the whole situation at all.

RandyF

Been lots posted on here about this old hag, Jessica previously.  Well worth a read for anyone even vaguely interested.

As for the other whore giving freebies  :lol:  No words needed really, 2 mins on the profile tells you she's one for the sumo sized granny munter lovers, only!  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 10:10:31 am by RandyF »

Offline pilgrim

I should have listened to the wise one before.  I had a couple of good punts with her, but she is flakey with childcare problems etc. And the other three that share the flat.

As for that new chubby flatmate, you could have rolled her in white powder and looked for the wet patches and Im not talking bags of flour!!

Jessica likes to have prossies that are fatter than her around the flat as it makes her look more attractive

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23470.0

Offline tazman1002001

The thing is ......her pictures are so sexy......they give me a boner every time I see them as her figure looks amazing......

The back to reality when I read all these shite reviews......  :(
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline captaincrunch

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 1
Great shag.... She looks great and does everything you would want no qualms very two way about it. The multiple girls in the same flat is a concern but I would go back. Photos are v.accurate very few girls have nice fake tits and tight abs so if that's what what you like that's is what you will get.

RandyF

Great shag.... She looks great and does everything you would want no qualms very two way about it. The multiple girls in the same flat is a concern but I would go back. Photos are v.accurate very few girls have nice fake tits and tight abs so if that's what what you like that's is what you will get.

Yeah. Right on cue. Was about time for someone or other to put a positive spin on things  :D

Wee Man

I can only comment on what I experienced which was a decent punt. I'm not the best at judging ages so she could be in her 40s. I had thought late 30s. As to her being flaky, she did come across a bit OTT at times but nothing that spoiled the punt and she has got a tidy figure.

To be fair if I'd ended up with Kim I'd probably have thrown up before I walked but as long as she was just between my legs that was alright.

Offline seeker

Must have been unnerving  having a fat rottweiler licking your balls.  :crazy:

Tjkooker

Wee Man

As long as she didn't look up it wasn't bad.

Tjkooker

I'm talking about Jessica. Junkie.

Offline the fitter

Keep gon wee man variety is the spice of life and you seem to be enjoying yourself :thumbsup:

Offline seeker

Just watch some fat rottweiler doesn't chew your nuts off  :wacko:
Even if it's for free  :sarcastic:
I'd be fuming if some fat slag randomly walked in ...never mind liked my balls ...I'd be furious  :scare: