Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia - Shoreditch  (Read 3813 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online Herts_Outcaller

External Link/Members Only

Comms – always sends such lovely text messages, best to book in advance as she is very popular.
Girl – Stunningly beautiful. Nice disposition. Slim, nice fake boobs, always made up immaculately. Fair skinned Brazilian, long luscious hair.
Location – among the nicest wgs flats I’ve been to, has it’s own roof terrace and private lift.

Meet – fantastic, absolutely always, anal to oral to vaginal, she knows her way around a dick. Endless energy, always up for round 2 or 3. One of my favourite girls, and I keep going back for a reason.

Offline ollielon

new pics but also moved to 250/h now  :angry:

Offline boredtryst

She's been a forum darling for a while now (and I have added to it), I wonder how much it will impact her with rates that high.

Offline Bartolomeo

Was wondering when that price rise was going to happen

Offline patelprat

Great girl, had a few hot sessions with her, but that now probably puts her out of my target price range for what is on offer (especially as anal isn’t something I strongly desire). Such a shame, but the rising cost of living affects punters too.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 12:01:04 pm by patelprat »

Offline Maverick1808

That puts my return visit off the table now. A £50 an hour increase is silly. Maybe £20 increase fair enough. She’ll still have about 100 pairs of louboutins piled up so isn’t exactly running short of cash.

This could backfire and see her phone get quieter. SP’s need to understand the cost of living crisis.

Shame because she seemed a nice girl when i met her previously  but greed has obviously got the better of her.