Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber-inked-Rae - Gateshead  (Read 2168 times)

59 review(s) for Amber-inked-Rae (53 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline g510

Been a while since I last posted a review, been sticking to the same few girls who i have already reviewed

Incall
£80 for 30 mins
Modern apartment building in Gateshead near the high level bridge

Comms
Contacted via message on the day, prompt replies  and arranged a booking for the afternoon.. Nice and easy.

The girl
Stats on her profile appear to be correct, a slim toned body, fake tits and a bum that she clearly works on in the gym. She is heavily tattooed which isn’t clear in her pictures but was aware of from other reviews. She held conversation really well and had good energy and humour.

The meet
Arrived a few mins early, there was plenty of parking to choose from, buzzed the door and was allowed straight up.

Knocked on the door, answered by Amber in matching underwear and welcomed in with a kiss. She led me to the bedroom which gave me a chance to check out her bum, which alone got me excited as did how filthy she looked, if you are into tattoos this is the girl for you.

Handed over the fun tokens, before I stripped off ready and waiting with a hard on, Amber got straight down to business providing me with some excellent owo whilst I played with her tits. Onto the bed where off came her knickers some nice dfk whilst he was now giving me a hj and I fingering her to get things juicy. I then gave Amber oral which she responded to well before eating her ass out. Amber went back to work on me with some more owo before putting the hood on and straight into cowgirl. She had a good rhythm so much so I was close very quickly so moved into mish so that I could control the rhythm. This lasted a while before switching up to doggie before I unloaded on her tits.

We disposed of the hood and laid back and chatted for a while, Amber held conversation really well and came across as a very switched on woman.

To summarise
A really good gfe service provided, with a girl who looks filthy on the eye.

Would I go back, yes.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only