Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ThaiNee massage - Bidford on Avon. Watch out, it's a legit place.  (Read 1074 times)

Offline theejaculator

External Link/Members Only

All comms by text ...agreed a one hour booking.

Small village of Bidford..on the tiny high street.....pulled up and its a bloody legit village beauticians....about 5 staff inside all caucasian ladies and maybe some customers, ages from 20s to 60s and one not so hot Thai woman texting me. Large exposed shop window....i did a runner

Offline shed

Sometimes you don't know what goes on behind closed doors  ;)

Offline theejaculator

Who has taken it upon themselves to edit the title...I didn't write its a legit place?

It's the second time this has happened and suggests a new heavy handed moderation....I never concluded the massage itself was legit as never ventured inside...
Surely if the title is too non descript then it might encourage further reading on are we moving towards a moderated 'Headline' approach for the tik tok short attention span audience? What's next moderating the actual reviews if they are not spicy enough?

Offline Fourleaf17

Now advertised in Kenilworth??

External Link/Members Only

I too chickened out after seeing you had to walk past 2 hairdressers and their clients but her use of “darling” in her text messages is usually a good sign   :unknown: