Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SAPPHIRE 22 MIDDLESBROUGH ANYONE SEEN?  (Read 1933 times)

Offline jonone

Sapphire 22 profile in Middlesbrough sounds promising,  wondering if anyone has had the pleasure or mis fortune?
Cheers.

Offline Partyguy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Says Bareback which is enough to stop me looking any further  :scare:

Offline daftlad123

met her for oral a few weeks ago..got there and there was some bloke tiling her bathroom who also answered her phone when i initially rang.felt very awkward and the most sensitive part of my body was my ears when we got into the bedroom.ok bj then bumped into the guy on the way out.she did apologise but defo no return for me!!

James999

No pics on profile, Private gallery, Hidden feedback, Looks pretty shit to me and one to avoid  :thumbsdown:

Offline Thrasymachus

met her for oral a few weeks ago..got there and there was some bloke tiling her bathroom who also answered her phone when i initially rang.felt very awkward and the most sensitive part of my body was my ears when we got into the bedroom.ok bj then bumped into the guy on the way out.she did apologise but defo no return for me!!
That's poor.  She should not be working if she has workmen in

KLMman

You can look at her verification picture. Pretty enough face. BUT fuck those teeth no thankyou!!!!

Offline John280

Agreed, bonnie enough but her teeth are terrible.

denyason

absolutely fugly to be perfectly honest- never seen worse teeth in my life (might be that she was eating a toffee but i'd doubt it)...and the fact she's only 23.  She obviously hasn't heard of a tooth brush has she? "pretty" doesn't even come to my head.

Offline MasterChief

absolutely fugly to be perfectly honest- never seen worse teeth in my life (might be that she was eating a toffee but i'd doubt it)...and the fact she's only 23.  She obviously hasn't heard of a tooth brush has she? "pretty" doesn't even come to my head.

Fuck me I agree with you denyason, first time for everything I guess  :cool:

Jay-Jay

Jeez......perhaps that's what classes as good looking in Middlesborough !!! :thumbsdown:

Jay

Offline Mb95

Met her today, amazing blowjob, as she left to the room to clean up a guy in a wheelchair is on other side of the door, ended up getting chased out with a knife. Definantly avoid!

Offline johnny34

Met her today, amazing blowjob, as she left to the room to clean up a guy in a wheelchair is on other side of the door, ended up getting chased out with a knife. Definantly avoid!

Could this be the 'Sexy Sapphire' that julesspec was warning about on another thread?

Any more details Mb95

Offline Mb95

Not too sure if it's the same one, Well as she left the room they started arguing and I heard her saying it was only a blowjob. External Link/Members Only

Offline maxxblue

The teeth on her verification photo stopped me from booking her.

Not only because bad teeth aren't attractive, but because it's a sign of drug abuse.