Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miiya Thai Sexy - Preston  (Read 1789 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6982970) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7436235) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
12 review(s) for Nira sexy thai girl (7 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Trotter671

£130 for 1 hour booking, no extra for OWO/FK.

External Link/Members Only

Miiya was already added to my Hot List but cheers BR - your review pushed me over the edge to see her!

Booking was last weekend - love my Sunday afternoon jaunts!

Comms – Phone call & few texts, then another call on arrival– prompt replies so all good.

Place – The usual place for the touring Thai girls and others - near the budget supermarket and bingo place. Clean decent size room and bathroom. Been to this flat numerous times now!

The Girl – the photos are accurate – very petite and I think she is very cute!! I’d guess a size 4/6 , very peachy bum and lovely natural small B cup (I guess) tits with lovely nipples (that proper stand to attention when she gets going!). Slim and pretty with long thick hair. Age wise, I guessed mid 20s but apparently 33. The Thai girls do age well. She has a very happy go lucky vibe about her and is def a looker IMO.

The Service – Miiya's English is pretty good so communicating with her was fine. She was dressed in a small tight fitting dress with nowt on underneath – Oh My!!

Sorted out the fee then a quick freshen up in the shower.

Kissing was tentative at first but soon got into it, she actually imitated tongues, not full on DFK but very nice. Was such a turn on with a pretty younger lass seemingly enjoying being kissed and kissing me back. Then she was playing with my cock and feeling up my arse – nice!

Just had to do my favourite of being stood behind her whilst my cock was parked between her cute little bum cheeks as we kissed and I nuzzled her neck – she seemed to quite enjoy this and was doing soft moaning noises so this continued for a good few minutes. Seemed to enjoy it even more when I had a handful of her hair in a makeshift pony tail kissing her neck and ears.

I then sat on the bed and pulled her into me whilst I played and sucked her tits and nipples and squeezing and stroking her very peachy bum.

She does very good OWO with eye contact throughout whilst down on her knees.  That’s a sight that will stick with me for some time!

Miiya is very responsive with RO and got very wet and rather noisy appreciative moans. She was also stroking my beard and hair and then pushing her pussy against my tongue seemingly to get herself off? My usual nose to clit manoeuvre seemed to get a positive response also. Her breathing and moaning got faster and louder the longer I spent down there, not sure if had a crisis but acted as though she did?!

She is definitely is more GFE than PSE but does seem to be into shagging in different positions – standing doggy and riding me in cow girl – def favourites of mine. Got into mish for some more kissing then doggy again , just have to with pert bum like that – not too fast or hard as she is tiny, but seemed to enjoy a fairly rigorous session. I was getting a bit warm by this stage so condom off and back to OWO with her on her knees, a bit of wanking me off on her nipples then I thought she was going to bring me off over face but before I got too far Miiya asked if I wanted another condom for sex again.

New rubber on and she adopted doggy position again, good girl. Started off slow again but soon picked up the pace and she was pushing back into me while I was mixing it with grabbing her hips and arse and holding her hair. She was getting extremely vocal now, was a lot louder than I was expecting and seemed to enjoy herself. It all ended with us both getting very hot and a bit of a sweat on and soon the bag was very full!

Just time for another quick shower to cool down (could do with the shower head being properly fixed!), Miiya took a quick shower too which was good to see. After dressing a bit more standing hugging and kissing and Miiya telling me she was moving to Northampton day after but hopes she will back in the area in near future so I can see her again - sweet girl!

Miiya is a lovely lass and was eager to please. I think a definite rematch when she returns to the NW, apparently after Northampton then Nottingham, possibly Birmingham then back to NW - hope so!

Offline MikeyG

Top-notch review, mate. I enjoyed reading that. I missed out on her and her mate, whom Blackpool Rock also did a review of. I will be keeping a close eye on these two girls for when they make a return to the North West.

Online frankc

Great reviewing Pal, another hot Thai for my hotlist  :thumbsup:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Glad you enjoyed yourself mate, seems like you got better kissing from her than I did otherwise i'd have seen her twice and her mate twice but instead I only saw her once and her mate 3 times as she was like a new GF  :drinks:

Will probably give Miiya another go if she returns though as she was so damn tiny and cute  :cool:

Offline Trotter671

Cheers for your comments chaps :thumbsup: Yep I will be looking out for when Miiya returns for a rematch. Wouldn't mind seeing her mate as well BR!

Offline Blackpool Rock

Cheers for your comments chaps :thumbsup: Yep I will be looking out for when Miiya returns for a rematch. Wouldn't mind seeing her mate as well BR!
Shame both of their profiles say straight, would love to do a 4 some with them getting a bit of lesbo action going  ;)

Offline Trotter671

Shame both of their profiles say straight, would love to do a 4 some with them getting a bit of lesbo action going  ;)

Now that would be a treat indeed BR :thumbsup: