Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alex - Roses Retreat, Prestwich  (Read 1126 times)

Offline Southernbloke

Meet happened just about six months ago. I don’t know how to put a link up unless it’s on AW
I found the venue a bit on the small side but fit for purpose.
I had phoned up about half hour before I arrived and asked if it was ok to drop in and was told that was fine I didn’t know who was working.
On arrival I parked just down the road for free . Used the rear entrance ( always makes me laugh) , on entering I received a polite welcome and was asked to wait while they dealt with another punter.
Sat waiting I chatted with a couple of ladies, blonde lady called Louisa who was nice and Alex.
Was shown into a downstairs room with a shower in it .
The receptionist asked who I wanted to see or did I want to be introduced to all the ladies but I didn’t bother as Alex had caught my eye.
Paid £45 for 30 minutes plus £10 for owo and £10 for cim .
Alex gave me a nice rub down on my back and arse for 5 minutes and then flipped me over for some dfk and groping.
I enjoyed fingering her while she wanked me and then down for a really good bj lots of deep throat and gagging.
This carried on until about 25 minutes before time up . Shot a week’s worth in her mouth which she showed me before spitting it out.
Really enjoyed everything up to that point . However just as I was putting my last bit of clothing on I got the dreaded door knock , I still had two minutes left of my time so I got a bit grumpy about that.
Still the service I got from Alex was very good and she told me to come back again and not get grumpy with the receptionist.
I think I heard her say that I hadn’t overstayed my time and the receptionist saying sorry as I closed the door.
Good punt overall

Offline Lewis

Meet happened just about six months ago. I don’t know how to put a link up unless it’s on AW

Just copy the web address in the URL bar, and then paste it here.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Southernbloke

Just copy the web address in the URL bar, and then paste it here.

External Link/Members Only

Thank you I’m a bit rubbish at this tech thing, it took me over a year to figure out how to join this forum properly as I couldn’t work out how to do bitcoin.
Please forgive me if I get things wrong