Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Suzy - Birmingham  (Read 1891 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7001685) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline Lund007

Link - External Link/Members Only

Price - £80 for 30 minutes

Location - Birmingham City Centre

Services - Oral, light kissing, Sex (Protected)

Comms - Quick responses to text messages. Assured me she was the girl in the pics. Meeting arranged for 1 hour after initial comms

The Meet - happened a week ago as I was in the area for work. Had a quick look on AW and came across this profile. The pics are very tempting and a meeting was arranged over text.
I told myself if it’s not the girl in the pics, I will walk. Once at the flat I was pleased it was the girl in the pics, pretty in my opinion and a lovely curvy body. Pics are a very good representation.
After a shower I sat at the edge of the bed and Suzy began fondling me while I sucked away at her lovely tits. Her nipples get very erect and her slight moans provide encouragement. DFK was off the menu as she told me but light kissing on the lips is allowed. This doesn’t do much for me so I allowed her to keep playing with me until I got hard. Whilst I was still semi she attempted to put a rubber on to commence oral, as without is also off the menu. Took a few more seconds than normal to get on, she then proceeded to suck me off. Nice technique but pretty much the same motion throughout - no licking of balls or shaft etc
Only had 15 mins or so left so asked her lay on her back so we could fuck. Pounded away in missionary which she took well. Again some slight moans to provide encouragement until I emptied in the bag.

The meet was pretty much as expected. I didn’t have high hopes from the start due to 0 feedback but I just needed satisfaction from a pretty girl.
I wouldn’t return in future but the meet wasn’t bad enough for a negative. A neutral would be fair in my opinion.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 02:13:32 pm by Lund007 »

Offline Ashley62

Thanks for the review......her ass looks ripe for rimming!

Offline Jason0285

What's her English like? I sent her a message on adultwork last week but no reply and assumed she probably didn't speak much English.

Offline Lund007

What's her English like? I sent her a message on adultwork last week but no reply and assumed she probably didn't speak much English.

Decent english, communication was fairly straight forward with her

Offline Jason0285

Decent english, communication was fairly straight forward with her

Ok great, gonna try and see her this week. Wanted to see her a few weeks ago when I first saw her pics but thought she looked too good to be true. Wanna get my tongue in her ass.

Offline Brumish

Offline chatbite

I can't say for sure but I'd guess she's had some work done on her arse. In her private gallery there are a couple of pictures where she looks to have some incision marks round her hips. It makes absolutely no difference to me because she looks amazing but I know some people prefer natural everything!

Offline sky1234

I felt like her arse wasn't as big as her photos and she couldn't arch her back any good in doggy, almost like she couldn't handle the D. She's okay facially but was so loud/responsive so I'd probably give it a neutral instead of a negative. I'll post a review soon.

I can't say for sure but I'd guess she's had some work done on her arse. In her private gallery there are a couple of pictures where she looks to have some incision marks round her hips. It makes absolutely no difference to me because she looks amazing but I know some people prefer natural everything!