Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Elite  (Read 4039 times)

touch.and.go

Misha369

I have seen her:very attractive with some nice clothes etc..... but not too sure she is best domme in the world.... but if the opportunity arose and in area I would return!!!

touch.and.go

Hmmm .... might give her a go

James999

Don't want to piss on your parade, but her age and dress size on profile appear to be somewhat optomistic  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 03:12:02 pm by James999 »

Misha369

That is not her!!  age /size appear to be spot on !!!Not that I am an expert!!

touch.and.go

so it not her in the photos?

Misha369

Blog..... model demonstrating(not her) some kit... go for it and let us know how you found it

Misha369

Pics in gallery are of her... as said very attractive

touch.and.go

she's got good quality feedback - will let you know how it goes - not scared to walk if she looks skanky 

Cornish sub

A couple of strange things on her profile: in her bdsm tab and on her Enjoys list, she states smoking fetish, yet in her interview, in answer to the question 'Do you smoke?' she reples, 'No.' And if she's British, what's with the word India under each of the photos in her free gallery, or is that her working name (sorry, couldn't be arsed to read her whole profile)?

Misha369

You wont walk..... your face   will be up her ass like TG ... lol.... she is English

James999

Well you appear to have joined just to promote her so perhaps you should tell us more  :hi:

Misha369

No I joined to answer a question re her and as someone who has seen her I felt I could offer something to that debate ( which on doing so have seen some pretty uniformed crap).  I believe I have been honest: nothing that to date brings that into question!.... she is the girl in her pictures as I remember her! India - a name... so what?? (is there any one on this site that uses their real name?)   smoking as a fetish does not mean she smokes ..... she offers a domme service does not mean she walks around all day with a whip in her hand! 

James999

How did you fid this site / thread about her

No need to be soaggressive, unless of course you have something to hide
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 03:55:55 pm by James999 »

Misha369

Sorry James I did not mean to be aggressive

I have often looked at this site as a guest. I find it on the whole very good but there is an opportunity to do some real harm to some of the girls both psychologically and financially. I just felt that a couple of comments were at best ill-informed!!

Wish you well   

yorkshire123

Sorry James I did not mean to be aggressive

I have often looked at this site as a guest. I find it on the whole very good but there is an opportunity to do some real harm to some of the girls both psychologically and financially. I just felt that a couple of comments were at best ill-informed!!

Wish you well   

Spoken like a true trollop  :wackogirl:

James999

Don't worry about pro$$ies income, at £100+ an hour tax free they are well placed to deal with fluctuating income.

Who else have you seen that you can tell us about?

James999

Spoken like a true trollop

SShhh, I don't think she's realised she's busted yet, I clocked the female undertones in the earlier posts, the "lol" and the reference to clothes, and it has to be said if she's attractive wht are her pictures so poor  :thumbsdown:

You wont walk..... your face   will be up her ass like TG ... lol.... she is English

I have seen her:very attractive with some nice clothes etc.....

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

I have seen Mistress Elite........3 times but the first 2 times she was Layla May, I wrote a review about a year ago........you may remember she fell out with this site. It is the same girl though. She is very good at the services she offers though, I would happily recommend her, don't worry about her income stream.......she knows what she is doing.

James999

she fell out with this site. It is the same girl though. She is very good at the services she offers though, I would happily recommend her, don't worry about her income stream.......she knows what she is doing.

looks like she's rejoinned to promote herself  :scare:

You may also note the same writing style of our "new member"Misha369" and mistress elite

Both liking ...... And plenty of !
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 04:19:39 pm by James999 »

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

A couple of strange things on her profile: in her bdsm tab and on her Enjoys list, she states smoking fetish, yet in her interview, in answer to the question 'Do you smoke?' she reples, 'No.' And if she's British, what's with the word India under each of the photos in her free gallery, or is that her working name (sorry, couldn't be arsed to read her whole profile)?

I haven't had the pleasure, but I did once check out a 2-girl profile for "India and Kacie" and India turned out to be her (Kacie Valentine was the other).

touch.and.go

I have seen Mistress Elite........3 times but the first 2 times she was Layla May, I wrote a review about a year ago........you may remember she fell out with this site. It is the same girl though. She is very good at the services she offers though, I would happily recommend her, don't worry about her income stream.......she knows what she is doing.

So, in summary, its not her in the photos but still a good BDSM punt?

TenaciousD

She is one of the most beautiful women I've seen, a fantastic figure on her. Saw her three times last year - one tie and tease and twice for sex. I found her to be friendly and good company. Of course you might not get along with her so if you don't click it's just unfortunate.

touch.and.go

Thanks - I will get in touch with her and see how it goes.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Yes do Touch and Go...................yes it is her in the pics, I have seen her 3 times, looking forward to a 4th!

touch.and.go

Yes do Touch and Go...................yes it is her in the pics, I have seen her 3 times, looking forward to a 4th!

Thanks for your help on this ome Mr K

Offline finn5555

Looks like she is upset judging by her aw blog  :sarcastic:

Cornish sub

Cornish sub

Looks like she is upset judging by her aw blog  :sarcastic:
I've just read it and have to say it's very good; she answered all the points raised about her in this thread, including my 2, ref. the name India and the smoking fetish. I would've seen for myself the India thing if I'd read her profile properly in the first place, but not the smoke fetish thing, so for the sake of my curiosity, I'm pleased she answered that one.

touch.and.go

I've just read it and have to say it's very good; she answered all the points raised about her in this thread, including my 2, ref. the name India and the smoking fetish. I would've seen for myself the India thing if I'd read her profile properly in the first place, but not the smoke fetish thing, so for the sake of my curiosity, I'm pleased she answered that one.

yeah - I'm still keen

Offline castle_slave

I met her last year and thought that she was great. Hoping to meet her again sometime soon.
Banned reason: No response to question about not reviewing
Banned by: 90125

Cornish sub

I met her last year and thought that she was great. Hoping to meet her again sometime soon.
Have just had a look at her profile, seems she's not doing meets atm, only camming.