Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rude Ruby - Leeds  (Read 4807 times)

leedsman

Ah Ruby. Seen this girl twice, one two years ago when she was saving money for traveling, and last week. She's very sweet and looks much better in real life to her pictures. More like 22 than 28. She's got the sweet girl next door face, cute smile and a pert little body. Her breasts are fake, but well done, no scarring and feel soft. Nice large pointy nipples.  Very slim, toned, she's a little short and has long black hair.

She lives in a nice modern house in North Leeds, clean (a bit dog stinky but hey, maybe that was because of the rain). Easy to find, and decent parking. The pictures of her on white carpets are of her place, the carpets were still very white so it's pretty clean!

Services, well, the blowjob alone is worth the price. Soft, gentle and she does take it nice and deep without prompting (I'm not small, either). She is a little robotic after that, blowjob, condom, sex, unless you ask her for something different. But the plus side is she does offer anal, if you are polite, for no extra. Nice tight little bum too. I didn't think I'd manage twice in the hour, however she got me from floppy to cumming in under 5 min. Good skills!

I'm not convinced by the fake sex nosies, but it's an enthusiastic performance.  I highly doubt she would have a natural orgasm, it's strictly a cash for services deal I think.

External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only

bod666

Ruby has been on my HL for a while.  Organised an outcall for last week which she cancelled on me (with plenty of notice to be fair), and had a tentative incall booked for today when she went quiet so nothing happened.

is she worth the chase?  Is the aw feedback real?  Facially is she pretty?

I'm close to giving up...

:dash: 

leedsman

Yup, she's got a cute face. I think she only meets guys when she need the cash though, so I'd no be surprised if she dropped off the radar for a while. Not sure she's worth chasing, to be honest, but she's a good punt.