Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rayna 20 - Bristol (Vivastreet)  (Read 796 times)

Offline stevesimpson

External Link/Members Only

Ugh, don't.

New St George (BS5) crew cropped up today, piquing my interest and other bits. Rayna looked hot and possibly real, offering a £69 half-hour session which I thought showed wit and initiative. I plumped for a testing-the-water, unimaginatively-priced £50 quarter-hour.

She was as pictured, and quite hot - could well have been 20 years old. Alas, she was the ultimate in Romanian attitude - texting away, lie there, don't do that, five minutes left etc etc. BJ (OW) was nice for 30 seconds due to aforementioned hotness (though she did her best to hide the spectacle with her hair, which wasn't to be tangled with) and I demanded intercourse before it was too late. Missionary only was proffered, and then the hold the base of penis thing commenced. Legs up (nice) but I made the mistake of nibbling a calf - hissy fit, end of congress forthwith. Handjob only thenceforth - decided to do it myself as I was by now casting audible aspersions on her character, temperament and levels of customer service. Managed to finish, miraculously, in an aggressively held wet wipe or ten.

Dressed slowly and gradually stormed out, threatening a disparaging review, which she didn't seem fussed about in the slightest.

Give a wide berth.

Hidden Image/Members Only