Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Chardonnay X - Birmingham - Nuru Massage  (Read 5554 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline LadASH

AW Links - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet
One hour meet back in August - £150 - in call

Apartment block a few minutes walk off Broad Street, the location is fairly quiet and easy to find.

Communication & Profile Details
Very easy - I was down in Birmingham with work - agreed dates and times through text and also texted the morning before.

The photos of Chardonnay are very accurate to real life and she's been reviewed on here quite a few times now. Chardonnay has a Birmingham accent and is very bubbly and chatty - she makes you feel quite relaxed from the start.

The Meet
When I entered the apartment she was very passionate from the start and was really into DFK, which she later said really turns her on. I was more than happy with it too and it was a great way to set the tone.

I had a good chance to feel her body and ass whilst the DFK continued and she is facially quite attractive. Nice eyes, makeup not over the top with an incredible, slim size 8 body. She was wearing some lovely underwear over a well tanned, flat stomach. Her breasts are enhanced and look good and suit her frame well.

I'd opted for a Nuru massage, as it was another "bucket list" item, but I was really enjoying the DFK and fondling. I got undressed and took Chardonnay's bra off. She then knelt down and started OWO whilst I gently fucked her mouth. It didn't take too long for me to get to the PONR and Chardonnay wanked me off onto her boobs, making sure I was nice and empty. After a bit of a clean up, and now that I was a bit calmer, we both progressed into the shower. Plenty of toiletries about and fresh clean towel provided.

We left the shower without drying as requested and lay down on a black, heavy gauge, polythene sheet on the carpet. I lay front down first whilst Chardonnay poured gel over me that she’d heated. She glided over me, body to body, which had an awesome feeling. The Nuru gel is a lot more tactile that the oils I've had used for body to body massages before and surprisingly I didn't like it as much. I preferred the slippery feel of the oil but it was still an amazing feeling. This went on for a while and she asked me to turn over, which was pretty much the same except turning over was a lot more comfortable! I could also have a bit more DFK whilst Chardonnay slopped all over me.

After the Nuru massage we showered together washing to get the gel off which is quite stubborn to get off. We fondled with each others bodies and dried ourselves off before making our way over to the bed. After a bit more DFK Chardonnay applied a condom and asked me which position I preferred, I told her RCG and she climbed on top. Chardonnay started slow and built up to a nice rhythm whilst I fondled her lovely arse. After a bit of time we moved into doggy which was just as much fun slamming into her firm arse. We then moved to missionary with some lovely DFK whilst pounding away. I was really enjoying myself and filled the bag with our tongues entwined - great ending!

After a quick wipe down we lay on the bed chatting for a bit and after a while I got ready to leave.

Summary
Chardonnay is very easy to talk to and has very friendly personality which makes you feel very comfortable.

I'd probably return if I'm Birmingham again but I don't get down as much as I used to.

Offline Punterperson1971

Always wanted to try a nuru massage with her sounds like really good fun

Online pythondan

Good review thanks.

Was there an extra charge for the Nuru massage? - I cannot see anything on her profile but understand that the gel can be expensive.

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

There is no extra charge for Nuru.

Offline sd07

Elements of this review sound, ridiculously, like they’re copied from my review of Chardonnay. Felt like i was reading back some of my own words, right down to the punctuation. Maybe just a weird coincidence  :unknown: