Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X_Miss_Elizabeth_x - Exeter  (Read 1196 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4446204) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Azrael2015

External Link/Members Only

Comms:   Good, got through on the phone straight away & made booking for an hour later.

Appearance:  Quite attractive with a nice body.  Age appears correct.

Location:   Out of town chain hotel with no problems getting past staff.

Price: £180 for the hour.

The Meet: I made an appointment for the same morning & she was very direct on the phone but pleasant enough.  Got to the hotel & room and when the s/p opened the door I thought that she was very attractive with a nice petite body dressed in a robe covering very sexy lingerie & stockings.  I was really looking forward to this meeting, then she started talking & didn't stop all the way through the meet.  Had a shower & was told in no uncertain terms to only use the towel she gave me (ok wasn't going to use any other one) then she told me to make sure I wasn't dripping water on to the floor and she then proceeded to make sure I was dry before allowing me into the bedroom.  We started with a little kiss & she tells me to not touch her hair.  I accidentally brushed past it with my hand & she got a look like I'd pissed on her sandwich.  We moved onto the bed & she started to give the little fella a little suck then stopped & started talking about her ex who was a barrister (as if I give a fuck).  I asked her where his chambers were (not specifics but which city) she didn't know what I meant about "chambers" so I'm calling BS on that one.  She carried on and it was just getting good with plenty of ball licking, she stops again & tells me that another ex was a rugby player & he loved BJs, (show me a bloke that doesn't).  I was actually getting a little bit bored listening to her & asked her if we could go for doggy & she said that I was rushing her and to be patient and that she doesn't really enjoy it but after her going on top to get her started, as that is her favourite position, she let me go behind & I finished in the bag. 

Conclusion:  It wasn't the worst meet I've ever had but for £180 for the hour, and I was out of the door within 45minutes,  I would usually expect to come twice with a little less chat & more attention to the sex.  I was actually pleased to get out of the room for some quiet.