Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyCharl489’s 3-Girl Xmas Gang-Bang - Barry  (Read 3688 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5959801) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]
70 review(s) for Luscious Lileth (63 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]
5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6824344) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Milf Hunter

The Girls:
External Link/Members Only

Party took place 1st December 10:00-12:00 at Sexycharl’s home in Barry.
Price £200. 10 punters in attendance.

After some simple ground rules from Sexycharl (who many of you will know as Welsh Brunette or Georgia), the action started. Charl went to the downstairs bedroom followed by a few, Lileth went straight upstairs with maybe 4 blokes in tow. I stayed on the sofa with Summer and a couple of others.

All the other guys were really cool and there was no hogging at all. Maybe different from the last party they hosted, firstly as everyone there was from UKP, also Leanne was at the last one providing a filthy option. We were told only COB & Facials were on offer, but that we had to ask first. Charl took a bunch of facials, including two at the same time, Summer only seemed to be offering COB. I didn’t see Lileth take any loads, but she’s very much a swallower and I did hear her asking someone about 10 mins in what the cum rules were because she’d forgotten what was agreed.

Takes me ages to reload at my age, so my plan was to come around the 30-45 min mark. Wander round getting blow-jobs to keep myself going, then go hell for leather for a second pop around 15 mins before the end.

Started by getting a nice blow job from Summer, also had sex with her for maybe 5 mins on the sofa, then moved on so as not to be a hog. Went upstairs to see Lileth with 4 blokes with her. Stayed up there for a bit, got a bj, then she asked me to finger her hard for a bit. Wandered back downstairs where Summer had moved into the bedroom with Charl. Got a bj from each of them, then came on Summer’s tits.

Wandered about for the next hour, watching, getting bj’s. Started to have sex with Charl, but wasn’t quite fully ready, switched back to a bj. All the girls had different techniques, but Charl’s was my favourite, like she was trying to suck you further into her mouth. Lost count of the amount of times I went back for seconds there. Another highlight was standing on the bed getting a blowjob with plenty of ball-licking from Lileth while she was doing RCG with some lucky punter. Summer had moved upstairs for a bit and was getting fucked quite vigorously next to where I was standing.

Eventually time for me to go for my 2nd pop, which I’d decided would be a facial with Charl. Was there for at least 10 mins, but just couldn’t get it over the line, despite her best efforts. Moved across to Summer, who’d moved back downstairs on the bed next to Charl and had another nice 5 mins bj, but knew I wasn’t going to be able to come, so hit the shower at about 11:55 and left pretty much on time.

My first gangbang. I enjoyed it and was happy that all the other attendees were so cool and friendly. Would definitely be interested in attending another one. Finally a shout out to Charl who organised everything. Everything you needed was to hand at all times: water, wet-wipes, condoms, rubbish bags. Allowed you to just concentrate on enjoying yourself.

Offline Pendraig

Thanks for the review, wish I was there, unfortunately stuck in work, shame there wasn’t an ultra filth option,  Sophie Anderson Was always good in that role,.

Offline justalad

Nice review OP of three lovely ladies.

Not seen Georgia or Summer for about 5 years and Lileth for 3.

Glad you enjoyed.

Offline Milf Hunter

Nice review OP of three lovely ladies.

Not seen Georgia or Summer for about 5 years and Lileth for 3.

Glad you enjoyed.

Of the three, I’d only seen Lileth before. I’d definitely like to see Charl in a solo booking early in the new year, though.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 07:21:34 pm by Milf Hunter »

Offline Mil 34

Sounds amazing, I’ve never seen summer but I’d love to try a threesome with her and lilieth

Offline aps

Glad you had a good time. Gangbangs not for me. Have seen all 3 girls individually and WB+SM in a duo. All three great girls.

Offline Razor Boy

Nice review MH  :thumbsup: Sounds like Charl/Welsh Brunette organised things well, which is half the battle with a party. She was great at crfc’s bash and has the organising skills as well as totally knowing her way round a cock  :rolleyes:
On first arrangements with this maybe the girls that like to go airtight and swallow for Wales were not available but it would be great if she pursued this opportunity to make things more regular and have a few SP’s on the roster. Would be good eh?  :dance:

Offline Dan Dastardly

Sounds great, not for me though, scared my doctor, dentist or bank manager would be there !

Offline Milf Hunter

On first arrangements with this maybe the girls that like to go airtight and swallow for Wales were not available but it would be great if she pursued this opportunity to make things more regular and have a few SP’s on the roster. Would be good eh?  :dance:

One of the attendees asked her right at the end whether she was going to do another one before Xmas and she said no chance, but she might try and put something different on. Looks like there’s a 1 hr bukkake session on her page in a couple of weeks. Not for me, but I’d hope they could put on something more regular. It’s been 15 months since the last one.

Offline Milf Hunter

Sounds great, not for me though, scared my doctor, dentist or bank manager would be there !

But if they were, they’d be in the same boat as you?

Offline justalad

Looks like there’s a 1 hr bukkake session on her page in a couple of weeks. Not for me.
Not for me either, I’d rather have a wank  :D

Offline PMAC123

Gutted that I missed this due to trying to arrange one in another thread and not realising this one existed haha. Sounds like all had a great time though

Online fredhiggins

Too far to Barry but would love to come to any events. Great review.