Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Tiffanny - Stratford E15  (Read 4677 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7018056) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Zhue Bajie

External Link/Members Only

Unreviewed as far as I can tell, I'll try to give you the info that will help decide if she is for you.

Comms (by text) were fairly good, needed a nudge at one point but I managed to get in within an hour of first contect.

Pics are entirely accurate. Pretty girl, not skinny but not too much timber either. Look in the gallery you can see she has a very nice pair, and a great ass too. Wearing holdups and some black underwear.

Flats on Stratford High St, between Bow Church and Stratford central. Room has a large full length mirror (as a built in wardrobe) across one wall.

Paid 60 for half hour. No extras discussed. She pops out for a minute, disrobes (keeping holdups on). Theres another girl in the flat but I didn't see her.

As she starts fiddling with stuff on the bedside table I get behind her to grope her breasts and kiss her neck, which she enjoys/tolerates until I'm ready to move on. Onto the bed and on with the hat for OW. Good technique, not too handsy. I have a nice view of her ass in the mirror, but she seems to position herself to avoid access to her pussy.

This is enjoyable but I have to stop her to move on to the sex (she showed no signs of wanting to stop). Asks what position, I start with mish. Boobs are still great when shes on her back. She is happy to have them kissed and nipples sucked, however no mouth kissing. She also positions her hand in what I would normally suspect was an attempt to limit penetration but I think is actually to stop you touching her pussy/clit.

Still, got a nice rhythm with her. She is not massively engaged and doesn't do either the grimacing or OTT fuck noises, but seems kind of low key focused. Like you could imagine she is enjoying the experience and not thinking about when to do the dishes. Two more positions (I went for spoons but ended up with spork, then doggy) before finishing. Didn't really watch the time but I don't think I was much under and she never mentioned  it.

Decent time had, slight neg for no kissing (DFK is one of only 14 things on her likes list) and very slight lack of engagement, but VFM for me and would return if in the area, certainly over the B&S VivaStreet whores at Angel Lane who took nearly an hour to ask about my race before providing an address too late.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline limarasa9

Look in the gallery you can see she has a very nice pair,

Cheers for the review  :thumbsup:. Her boobs are gorgeous  :P

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online patelprat

No mouth kissing even though dfk is on her likes would have made it at most a neutral for me personally, but obviously your review and depends on how important kissing is to you.
(Unless she counts it as an extra I guess).
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 11:18:39 pm by patelprat »

Offline Zhue Bajie

It wasn't discussed in fairness.

Online Private Parts

I’m Pretty sure I met this one hanging off the back of a bumper car collecting fares.
 :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 01:39:32 am by Private Parts »

Offline Andrew999

It wasn't discussed in fairness.
spoke to her on phone: no kissing, no owo, no touching or fingering her pussy and ass, no dfk, no oral on her just ow and sex are permitted. waste of time and money
Banned reason: Reviews? No reply when asked
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline MrBeano

spoke to her on phone: no kissing, no owo, no touching or fingering her pussy and ass, no dfk, no oral on her just ow and sex are permitted. waste of time and money
shame cos she does look nice but lack of all the above makes it a no no for me

Online Tom05

Hi All,
Does anyone know her last contract number? She’s showing available but no number displayed.

Thanks

Online PilotMan

Hi All,
Does anyone know her last contract number? She’s showing available but no number displayed.

Thanks

Rule 22 - Privacy of Service Providers

......"Phone numbers may be posted in full if the number is online on a current advert"