Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zonya Sexy Thai - Preston  (Read 5254 times)

40 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6957228) (36 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Blackpool Rock

Well what can I say, I had a recent girl i'd punted pencilled in for my 100th review but then I punted this girl who I instantly decided got the honour of the centurion review  :thumbsup:
I also went back and saw her another couple of times just for good measure (for investigative purposes only  ;) ) before reviewing just to make sure the 1st visit wasn't a fluke
The review is a combination of the 3 visits but mainly focussed on the 1st visit which was probably the best but that's down to me getting bored with girls and not normally seeing them a 2nd time

Location was one of the usual sets of flats off New Whore Lane near a budget German supermarket, i'd seen her mate Miiya a couple of days before so knew which apartment block etc

All comms done by text, think she handles her own comms and sends through pre prepared ones with a list of prices etc then you obviously sort out times with her, I did get a text about 5 minutes before my start time every time asking if I was close then it took a few minutes to be let in while she got ready or the last punter was leaving etc

My 1st impression was that she looks stunning and I was greeted with a beautiful smile, she also did that Thai thing where she put her hands together and did a little respectful bow, I guess that's their nature / culture and I find it quite endearing.
Size wise she's advertised as a size 4, not sure how Asian sizes work but i'd put her at a UK size 10 and about 5 foot 8 which is as advertised so actually quite big for a Thai girl, also I don't recall seeing any tattoos which while I do like them on a WG it's actually quite nice and refreshing to see a natural girl not plastered in ink.
Age is stated on the AW and VS profiles as 24, sometimes hard to tell with Asians but i'd say about right

Quick trip to the bathroom for a pee then i paid her the £80/hh and again she bowed then took the money and stashed it, back in the room we are both stood up but i'm down to my undies and she's straight into some passionate DFK and I doo mean deep DFK, probably up there with the best i've ever had and the only other girl I can compare her to for those who remember would be Polish Sienna who used to work at GFE Bury
She seemed happy to keep kissing for as long as I wanted so I made good use of the service as it does seem to be a rare thing to get it this good for so long, she was slowly starting to remove her top and when it was finally off it revealed a pair of bolt on tits. They look good but some will complain they are rock hard, also i'm not sure how recent they are but she did have quite noticeable scars underneath

A bit more kissing and my hand is inside her tiny pink thong by now and she rubbing my cock which is already hard, I can tell she's quite tight by my finger which has strayed inside her
Next she starts kissing my nipples and working her way down while all the time dropping my undies to the floor, I know what's coming and want it straight away but somehow that 15 or 20 seconds of waiting just builds the anticipation but sure enough good things come to he who waits and once her mouth reaches my cock it's straight in and she proceeds with a decent BJ.

A few minutes of oral and she stands up again then initiates some more DFK before gesturing me to get on the bed, i'm aware that she is dictating the punt but in all honesty i'm more than happy to follow as this is the best punt i've had in years.
Some more kissing and she heads south again to give me oral which is blowing my mind too  :wacko: before she starts to come back up while kissing my body and i'm aware she is slowly peeling off her pink thong all the while kissing me and by now her hand is on my cock keeping me interested.

Eventually she's lying on me and we are back to DFK while she plays with my cock, i'm enjoying it so much and really in the zone by now, my mind has a Million different pleasure receptors on overload that i'm not quite with it however my cock is feeling great but then I notice it's not her hand anymore she's slipped my cock inside her.
I lie there on my back and it feels great but i'm trying to actually compute WTF is happening here and lets face it god made man with a brain and a penis but only enough blood to operate one at a time, it takes me about 5-10 seconds to realise she's shagging me but hasn't put a condom on  :scare:

All the while she's sensually kissing me but i have to stop and say "Condom", she just giggles and says "You like", I reply that we need to use a condom and she just giggles more and puts her hand in front of her mouth still giggling and tells me "I not going home with baby".
So now i'm thinking does she mean she's on the pill which isn't normal for Asian girls AFAIK or has a coil or she's planning on shacking up with the daddy  :unknown:
This all appears to be highly amusing to her and she says "No it's OK" then she sits up and rides me cowgirl at which point I can see she's somehow slipped a condom on me without me even realising but it must have been when she gave me oral and then playing with my cock as she kissed her way up my body was checking it was on and I was still hard enough for penetration.

At this point the panic is over and i see the funny side plus I appreciate this girl uses the tactic as her "little trick" to fool punters into thinking they are going bare when they aren't, i'm guessing quite a few probably just lie there enjoying it and don't even realise they are bagged up until after they shoot their load and she climbs off  :rolleyes:
What i would say is that this girl knows a few tricks and seems to know her way around a cock and the whole sex arena plus how to treat a guy to make him happy and give him a good time, on all 3 visits I felt like it was all about me and my pleasure which is what i'm really looking for  :music:
She did the slipping the condom on routine on my other visits too but as I was wise to it I was looking out for it and just like trying to work out how a magic trick is done i was curious but I did spot her slipping it on with her mouth, bloody good technique  ;)

After a while I wanted to go on top as I don't really like CG too much however not before giving her some oral, I gave her oral on all 3 visits and she was always clean but did give herself a wet wipe before i went down on her, some guys don't seem to like wet wipes and she does use quite a few throughout but I think it's because she wants to be clean for the guy and wants the guy to feel clean too.
I gave her oral for about 5 minutes each time and she did respond well, could have been faked but her legs did tremble on a couple of occasions and she did seem to genuinely like being licked out.

Sex with me on top and more kissing before turning over into doggy and finally into prone bone with me trying not to drop sweat onto her as by now i'm sweating like i'm at the gym (have to say the room was like a fucking sauna which isn't great for me as I struggle in the heat), anyway some kissing while in prone bone and I finish in the bag, Heavenly 30 minutes  :angelgirl:
I'm still hard and inside her and it still feels good which is another benefit on the blue pills, she's in no hurry to get me off so after about 30 seconds I grab the end of the condom and pull out.
She jumps up and tells me to sit / lie back down on the bed while she grabs wet wipes and proceeds to deal with the condom and mess i've made then attentively wipes me clean, she did offer me a shower but I was up to the 30 minutes and needed to get going so i declined.
It's this attentiveness after the event which also helps to make the punt rather than being thrown a pack of wipes and abrasively told to clean up as the girl wants to ship you out the door ASAP, as i've already said this appears to be the Thai's culture but i think it's genuine and leads to far better experiences and relationships / human interaction.

Couple of other points -
On my 2nd visit I was struggling to cum due to the heat in the room but she stuck with it and there was no mention of time, I realised i'd over run by 7 minutes when I got outside and she did CIM to finish me off without charging me the extra £20 not sure if she just forgot to ask for the money and i feel a bit tight now but it didn't cross my mind until writing this review that i hadn't paid her the extra
On the 3rd visit I finished 5 minutes ahead of schedule but she didn't ship me out, instead I was told to lie down and she massaged my legs and feet which was a nice touch.
I had considered doing an hour punt but it's £130 so £50 extra and i'd probably still only cum once so skipped it but if she returns to Preston then i may well go for it and get a full body massage just for the whole experience as she's just so nice to spend time with.
I did ask her about her extras and what she texts you looks to be what she does, her AW profile says a few extras like watersports but she said she doesn't do that, I hadn't asked her for it but it could have been on the menu for an hour long punt if she returns

Probably the best girl i've seen in about 5 years and well worthy of a 100th review, she's been in Preston for almost 2 weeks and moves on to Northampton on Monday so if you want to see her it has to be today.
I did ask if she's coming back to Preston but she doesn't know however she did say she's in the UK for 6 months so hopefully she will return as she's only been here about a month or 6 week so far
My guess is that this girl has learnt her trade back home before coming to the UK, either that or she's a real natural  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 09:03:59 am by Blackpool Rock »

Online OakTree

Excellent Review BR.

I’ve been looking more and more at Thai girls lately and this one deffo looks like a worthwhile trip up to Preston if she comes back this way.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 10:05:40 am by OakTree »

Offline Marquis

Thanks for the review BR, a good read. Can I ask, did you book her in advance or on the day? The reason for asking is I tried booking her a day in advance and she knocked me back: 'same day bookings only'. I have had this a few times from Thai tourers lately. As well as Zonya there has been:
External Link/Members Only and

This pisses me off because I need to schedule things carefully at the minute, and waiting until 10 or 11 the same day rarely works for me.

Cheers,

Marquis

Offline MikeyG

Great review, just a pity it comes on here on her last day in Preston. I would have seen her if this review was up a couple of days ago.

Offline frankc

Great review Pal, gutted I missed her last week  :dash:

Also,a massive congratulations on joining the "100 Club ".....always enjoy reading your contributions so Well done Pal and here's to the next 100  :drinks:

Offline redandbar

Gutted. Read this review and made a booking for this afternoon. All confirmed. Then an hour later she has cancelled. Must have got a better offer. Ah well - another time maybe.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review BR, a good read. Can I ask, did you book her in advance or on the day? The reason for asking is I tried booking her a day in advance and she knocked me back: 'same day bookings only'. I have had this a few times from Thai tourers lately. As well as Zonya there has been:
External Link/Members Only and

This pisses me off because I need to schedule things carefully at the minute, and waiting until 10 or 11 the same day rarely works for me.

Cheers,

Marquis
I booked her on the day all 3 times but I tend to do that anyway, I did try booking her on Friday and banged her a text asking if she was free at a specific time for 30 minutes but she didn't text me back despite me having already seen her twice.
I assumed she wasn't working as she didn't log in that day however when I saw her yesterday and asked she said she had been working.
I have to therefore conclude she was already booked for the time I wanted but would have expected a no but I can do XYZ time  :unknown:
When I text her yesterday I purposely asked if she was working and when she was free, the reply was yes and what time do you want so a conversation had been started

I'm guessing advance bookings are more likely to result in a no show for the girls so they avoid them

Offline Blackpool Rock

Great review, just a pity it comes on here on her last day in Preston. I would have seen her if this review was up a couple of days ago.
Yeah sorry mate i've been too busy with other stuff to put the review up before now, in future if you are interested in a girl it can be a good idea to bang up a question on the regional board as this would have prompted a favourable response from me however she already has 3 positives on here so wasn't a major risk in terms of punting her

Offline Blackpool Rock

Excellent Review BR.

I’ve been looking more and more at Thai girls lately and this one deffo looks like a worthwhile trip up to Preston if she comes back this way.
Cheers and yes there have been a lot of decent Thai girls doing the rounds lately, hopefully it continues as they are kicking the shit out of the competition IMO and it saves me having to drive all the way over to Bury and back  :drinks:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Great review Pal, gutted I missed her last week  :dash:

Also,a massive congratulations on joining the "100 Club ".....always enjoy reading your contributions so Well done Pal and here's to the next 100  :drinks:
Yeah and I guess it's doubly annoying that you got let down by your other option then copped for a bad one  :thumbsdown:

Not sure that i've got another 100 in me mate but hey i'll give it a go  ;) :rolleyes:

Offline frankc

Not sure that i've got another 100 in me mate but hey i'll give it a go  ;) :rolleyes:

Think you and me will be shagging til we drop...... :D

Offline Marquis

I'm guessing advance bookings are more likely to result in a no show for the girls so they avoid them

Thanks for the reply. That's my guess too. Very frustrating.

Offline Trotter671

Nice review and well done on your 100th BR :hi: :drinks:

She look hot but I prefer the petite cuties. I actually got round to seeing her mate Miiya earlier - a big thanks to you for your review of her :thumbsup: She is a real cutie and a had a great time with her, full on GFE and very vocal :angelgirl: Will stick a review up later this week,

Offline webpunter

Offline Charliehutton

Thanks for your review, Rocky, because it was very influential in me paying her a visit down here in Northampton.

Wow. Not a single bit of your enthusiasm was misplaced. I'll have a spring in my step for about a week. Punting doesn't get better than this.

Much obliged! :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for your review, Rocky, because it was very influential in me paying her a visit down here in Northampton.

Wow. Not a single bit of your enthusiasm was misplaced. I'll have a spring in my step for about a week. Punting doesn't get better than this.

No problem pal, glad it helped you make your decision and have a good punt  :thumbsup:

This is when the site works best if it helps inform another punter to make a good decision or to warn of a potential bad punt  :drinks:

Offline chrishornx

send her back

Offline Charliehutton

send her back

Not bloody likely. After next week she's off to Coventry. Blimey; Preston, to Northampton, to Coventry. It ain't all glamour for these girls, is it?

Offline Captain caveman 69

Missed this one great review and lets see another 100 :hi:

Offline samsung1

Thanks for the great review!

Btw just wanted to ask if you can confirm she is not post OP?

Her height is quite tall for a thai girl. The average height for a male is 5 foot 7 and the average height for a female is 5 foot 2
source: External Link/Members Only

Also in one of her pics, her jaw is very pronounced and stands out: External Link/Members Only

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the great review!

Btw just wanted to ask if you can confirm she is not post OP?

Her height is quite tall for a thai girl. The average height for a male is 5 foot 7 and the average height for a female is 5 foot 2
source: External Link/Members Only

Also in one of her pics, her jaw is very pronounced and stands out: External Link/Members Only
I'm sure this was discussed in one of her other reviews but neither myself or anyone else had / has any suspicion that she's anything other than all female.
I believe she does have a Negative review where a punter walked as he thought her feet were a bit bit and she may be post op but nothing about her gives me any inkling of having been a bloke