Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice-Star and Raven_Lauren - Cardiff. Duo meet  (Read 2531 times)

44 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6805144) (43 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
43 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5763700) (43 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Jolly123

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I did originally want to see Alice and raven together but it didn’t work out but after my last punt I was even more tempted into a duo by Alice so I knew I had to see them together. 

Communication
first contact on adult work and then a much faster response on WhatsApp than last time.

Price
300 incall for 1 hour.

very close to city centre so very easy to access by public transport

The girls

Jesus what a site. Opened the door to matching underwear and lots of kisses. Both girls were full of life and excitable. Raven is petite with long black hair and very pretty face. She has an ass to die for. Alice is just as I remembered blonde tanned and very pretty.

The girls led me into the bedroom and started with a three way kiss before I could even get through the door. I managed to pull away and took myself for a quick shower. I could hear the girls giggling away and as soon as I was back in the room it was obvious they had been having a play whilst I was gone. The girls clearly have a really good connection. I was worried there wouldn’t be much girl on girl but god was I wrong. Alice bent raven over and spat straight on her asshole before running her tongue all over it. Raven pulled my cock from the towel and gave a good sloppy suck and this led to both girls running their tongues and sucking my cock both at the same time. Raven was spanking Alice with a riding crop and there was a lot of dirty talk between them. 

The girls produced a large dildo and like magic place and end in each of them which I enjoyed moving into each of them when they took turns sucking my cock.  Cover on and bent Alice over and fucked her hard whilst she licked ravens clit. Cover swapped and it was my turn to fuck raven whilst she went down on Alice. This was all happening in front of a long mirror so made the sight even better.

All this and I knew I was going to explode. Cover off and blew my load into Alice’s mouth which she dribbled into ravens and they had a cummy snog right in front of me. Jesus I couldn’t believe what I was watching.

These girls blew my mind. I knew they were good from reading the past reviews but they lived up to it and more. We finished with a shower together and the girls were kissing and generally having fun.

Amazing punt took me the rest of the day to come down for it. Just need to save up the cash to go back for round two now. Two of the best girls I have ever seen.

Offline MJavon

Good review, pleased to hear you had a good one.

Reading it does make me fancy another visit, maybe a Christmas treat.
The matching outfits does get me thinking what they could get up to

Offline Jolly123

Good review, pleased to hear you had a good one.

Reading it does make me fancy another visit, maybe a Christmas treat.
The matching outfits does get me thinking what they could get up to

Yes mate hour of filth I’m going to treat myself again for Xmas  :yahoo:

Offline Stan10

Yes mate hour of filth I’m going to treat myself again for Xmas  :yahoo:
Sounds amazing, tired to book them when I was in Cardiff back in November but ended up with Ravens on her own (which was awesome)
Back again in March so fingers crossed for that