Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai Barbie - Nottingham NG1  (Read 1224 times)

109 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (98 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So after a waste of time (hour each way to ng17) still on a Thai mission I went with old faithful Barbie

Haven’t seen her in years and as no one else was answer this phone gave her a bash

Text and agreed time etc
Also confirmed 30 and 20 and 10 mins away  :lol:
Just to be sure this time, she must have thought I was mad or really organised  :D

So she’s reviewed a million times, she looked shorter this time, unfortunately she remembered me and this turned into a big conversation about 3 men banging on her door in derby, cock returns to ground floor  :lol:

Dfk and fondling again as she starts owo
Great job, inc ball licking.
RO is fresh as is her ass

Dom”d for mish, doggy and speed bump (standard routine for me)
Asked about anal she said not with that cock
She then says she charges £30 I said ok (I think this was a bluff to put me off  :D ) she says no to big, I ask about cim and told yes, so dat be dat.

I go shower and come back she spends another 5 mins explaining anal not like pussy, to big, something about the insides, blah blah blah, I’m just nodding getting dressed quickly  :lol:

It did feel like meeting an old friend and I do like her, but crazy but a lovely girl as long as your on the right side of her  :D

I think she said she leaves today? Back Jan 16 or something, dunno why women think we listen after we are done  :lol:

Paid 70 note for the pleasure of 30 mins which I thought was a bargain with owo dfk and cim inc.

Offline JD1

Good review, I was 50/50 on seeing her, probably would give it a go after reading this but sounds like I may be too late. If she’s around still tomorrow and nothing else pops up I may give it a go. :drinks:

Offline welshpunter17

I'm hoping she comes to South Wales soon!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Offline JD1

She’s still here tomorrow. I changed my mind and decided for to for a last minute punt tonight, she told me she’s fully booked but to see her tomorrow instead. Then she text me 10 mins later to say she could do it after all but I’d already booked another girl by that point. :D

Offline Dipper

I first met her when she arrived here 5 years ago  :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=158802.0

Remember her being something of a star performer on here for a time.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
She’s still here tomorrow. I changed my mind and decided for to for a last minute punt tonight, she told me she’s fully booked but to see her tomorrow instead. Then she text me 10 mins later to say she could do it after all but I’d already booked another girl by that point. :D

I’m excited to see what your got for tonight matey  :drinks:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Remember her being something of a star performer on here for a time.
Oh mate She’s old school and she’s still at old school prices, me and roger were smashing them out back then  :lol:

Offline Dipper

Oh mate She’s old school and she’s still at old school prices, me and roger were smashing them out back then  :lol:

I remember.  :lol:

Then when I tried I couldn’t get an answer :( :D

Online RogerBoner

dunno why women think we listen after we are done  :lol:
You are just like me (except for the TS)
 :drinks: